Size: 100ml|Change

on 25 October 2015
i love this perfume and was plased with the fragrance as usual. you always think because its a cheaper price that its going to be fake.. you here about these things all the time. Well this in my opinion, and its an educated opinion, is the real deal. I have taken the time to write this so others with the same concerns as i had can buy this product with confidence
on 26 September 2015
Lovely fragrance, very fresh, and it's now one of my wife's favourite ones. Despite what other commenters said, it arrived in it's own retail box, properly wrapped in cellophane, just like you'd get it in stores. It was also safely packed in a larger box. Makes for a great gift for your special lady. Highly recommended.
on 17 February 2016
Beautiful scent, This perfume is quality. Period. And since I got the 100ml, I got a lot of bang for my buck!!! Would recommend since it is cheaper than buying it from the shop! Came well packed and arrived quickly, Very impressed all round. Would happily order again.
on 25 May 2016
Absolutely fantastic! My sister just bought a 50 ml for £35! This product is brilliant 100ml for £30. I was sceptical that it was fake but I have bought DKNY products for past 20 years so thought I could refinish if it was fake. After receiving the product I can see and smell that it is real. ( if not I cannot see any difference!) thank you for this great product.
review image
on 22 January 2016
Wouldn't give it 1 star if I had the option. Ordered this through Amazon Prime. Came next day and it looked just like the real Perfume but had hardly any smell and didn't even smell of apples! Scent Didn't even last an hour. Total fake! Should of known by the price, just under £30 for 100ml. Wouldn't even get 30ml in a shop for that price. You only get what you pay for...
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 October 2016
This is one of my all time favourite perfumes, the delicious apple scent manages to be both warm and fresh at the same time. This is the first time I've bought the eau de parfum and I think it's well worth paying the extra as the scent lasts so much longer than the eau de toilette.
on 28 January 2017
Nice, fresh and Wwth a modern feel to it. Have a sweetness that don`t come from flowers, but seem to come from the fresh air after a storm, or the early morning before traffic starts. Good for a Professional environment where you still want to be a woman., without getting accused of beeing seductive. Not my first Choice for a romantic evening, but first in line for a daytime fragrance.
on 4 March 2016
A big disappointment! I've bought this fragrance for years and generally the smell lasts throughout the day. However, the bottle I bought recently the fragrance is very weak and you can only smell it for 10 minutes and then it's gone. I will be returning it for a refund
on 7 October 2013
have had this perfume before and love it. Bought it as a treat to myself. when you wear this perfume every one seems to be able to smell it and it's lovely. Arrived on time
on 7 January 2015
I've never bought a 100ml bottle of any perfume before due to the expense, but this was a steal! The bottle is a bit awkward but manageable and the perfume is beautiful, perfect for day wear. For anybody are unsure if this is a genuine dkny, rest assured, it is. Came cellophane wrapped too.