on 19 December 2013
excellent , links to iphone /ipad with ease, the app is free. very quiet and sturdy machine, bought a hr strap also and connects with ease , great for cardio work. Had minor problem with mains charger , called sweatband who were very helpful and sent a new charger next day. Assembly was a breeze and well packaged, great quality. Wife watches movies on her ipad while excersising. The app has loads of ecersisies and a map route of various countries and has multi user set up. If you don't want to subscribe to ifit live or buy additional ift cards then this is the machine for you.
on 10 October 2013
This is top quality, top gym standard.

Very smooth and very very quite.

Excellent workout feature.

Easy to asemble and very steady machine. Rock solid. Worth every penny
on 20 February 2016
Extremely smooth action and as good as any trainer in a higher price bracket. Good assembly instructions took about 30 mins on my own. Quick delivery with text messages keeping me informed on delivery day and time. Would highly recommend this cross trainer and supplier
on 10 May 2016
This is a well built product. It didn't take long to assemble, and feels like it will last. It is great to be able to use it with the IPad, even if just viewing music videos whilst exercising! The delivery process went smoothly too.
on 10 May 2016
An excellent machine! It is robust and quiet. I have been very happy with it and used it daily for the last month. A great workout. I have not tried the iPad connectivity yet.
on 10 May 2016
Runs smooth and quiet, very pleased with it.
on 29 November 2016
a+
on 11 March 2015
Just bought this direct from Sweatband. Worth a visit to their store in London to try out machines. Staff were very helpful and gave good objective advice. I was able to compare this machine along side more expensive and also cheaper cross trainers. The quality of the DKN cross trainers shone through and I definitely felt this machine was comparable in smoothness and sturdiness to much more expensive machines. Belgian company DKN are known to use extra high quality machine parts, and you will certainly feel that the engineering is of a high standard. Having done my research I don't think you can buy better within this price range. Also, the customer service is fantastic from this very established seller (Sweatband). I would recommend highly.

Update - I've had this a few weeks now, and having been told not to expect much from the apps (bought a cheap tablet for £99 especially, though), I'm actually enjoying the DKN Apps! They weren't the reason I chose this machine, I chose it for it's quality. However, today I just did a lovely run through virtual Florence, the other day, I ran through Copenhagen, I think I'm going to try cross training my way across America next !!
…. At first I had trouble getting the apps to work, but now I've found that if you turn the app on before turning the machine on, I've not had a problem since on both DKN apps. I mean they're not wonderfully sophisticated, but it's another way to make exercise less boring.

This is the Tablet I bought, which works
IPS Screen - 10" Inch Fusion5 Smart4 16GB Android 4.4.2 Kitkat Tablet PC - 1280*800 - QuadCore CPU - Bluetooth
on 9 May 2014
The mechanical quality of this machine is excellent. Smooth, silent, all one could want.

Assembly instructions. All diagrammatic, one or two mistakes, generally good.
Instruction manual. Virtually useless. A rather amateur description of basic sport physiology. Basic mistakes such as "Normal weight = girth waist in cm - 100".
Boasts of iPad connectivity. It perhaps connects to the the old low resolution iPads, but intermittently and unreliably to modern ones. iMotion doesn't work at all, so the idea of running through scenery etc is fanciful. The iPad app is way out of date.
Don't buy it. We bought this 2 years ago and were initially delighted, fab machine, worked great, brilliant IPad app. Within one year the power supply failed...no problem they replaced it...great customer service. Within 18 months the console failed...they sent a new one..great service...all good. However, the console never worked properly, we reported this straight away within the warranty period. It took us 8 months to persuade them to send an engineer out, they said their systems changed and they had mislaid our emails...fair enough. Engineer came and "fixed" console but when we next used it the console still didn't work properly. DKN are refusing to fix this under warranty even though it hasn't worked properly since 18 months into the 24 month warranty. So we have a useless lump of machine stuck in our bedroom! Buy from John Lewis, my friends did and haven't had any problems.