on 13 October 2013
I got this for my son but also re-read it myself, having not read it since my teenage years. Having it on my iPad makes it easy to pick up when I have a few spare minutes.
on 20 June 2017
Great for younger kids.
on 18 February 2010
I both this book for my daughter which is 9 yrs old. She really enjoyed it and I was surprised to find out that her school as exactly the same edition. The vocabulary and the character used are easy to understand with an detailed explanation of difficult word or concept at the back of the book. Also the drawing made this book more appealing to kids. Good purchased.
on 10 January 2012
This is an excellent book for children. It helps them learn to read, because it has basic grammer and it's easy to understand. It's also a good book for children, because they learn about the history of Ann Fran,they learn about her in school aswell, so it's best to have your child prepared.
on 1 May 2013
My daughter has been doing World War 2 at school and we wanted a book that was accessible to her to understand Jewish history during the war. She really enjoyed reading it and also lent it out to her friends to read too.
on 8 August 2013
I bought this for my 7 1/2 year old son as he had been learning about Anne Frank in Year 3. I thought that perhaps the diary itself would be a little full-on for him, as he's not as strong a reader as he might be. This book is accessible and informative and well illustrated, making it a perfect introduction to feed his fascination and enthusiasm for the topic. He has now progressed to buying the diary, which we will read together.
on 9 May 2016
I love this book everything is explained in a concise manner and gives you a insight to the events without being too dramatic and frightening I will always look at my copy from time to time I can read it from cover to cover in a very short time I find this book very moving I did enjoy this very much dorling kindersley publish great books this is one of them I'd very recommend buying this
on 7 October 2016
I bought this for my grandaughter who had been discussing hte topic of the war erc. I read this book when I was about her age and could not begin to understand how awfull it musst have been for them. i actually did realise how terrible it was when I visited the house in later years.
on 10 July 2013
this book is grate for kids to help them to under stand the hard time, and its photos and its easy to under stand. let hope that if kids can under stand the bad time now befor we have any more wars and we can live in happyness every where that will be truly grate.
on 2 October 2013
Chose this as my 10yr old daughter is covering WW two in a school topic. Thought this would give her another perspective without going into too much detail but still get the jist of what went on.