on 21 June 2016
Unless your tiny there is no chance of fitting in these sizes
on 29 July 2014
This was just stupidly small, I ordered the right size for me but couldn't get the bottoms on at all. It's just stupid to spend the postage sending it back to china so it'll be going in the bin. DO NOT BUY THIS.
on 11 May 2014
Bikini top fit perfectly, Bottoms are a bit big but not very noticeable, overall happy with my purchase and cant wait to show it off!
on 28 February 2015
I read other reviews about sizing before buying so opted to go a size larger than normal. I am please I did and am very happy with my purchase. I am a UK size 8-10 and a 34C cup size so chose to order the medium and it fits perfectly. Good quality product and arrived really quickly so would recommend.
on 19 June 2014
LOVEEEE THIS!! best bikini i have ever bought!! I am a size 10 in bottoms and 34 b in top - i took one look at the top and thought it wouldnt fit at all, then i tried it on, and it fit perefctly!
on 4 August 2014
This is a lovely little set and although the seller stated a couple of weeks for delivery at my request he sent it really quickly. Was very impressed with the service. And the value for money is excellent. 3 piece set made from lovely material. Would highly recommend this purchase.
on 2 September 2014
Usually I buy a swimming costume and either the top or the bottom don't fit. This is the first time both top and bottom fit and the dress that goes over it is just perfect for slipping on over to walk around on holiday. Thank you I will definitely purchase from this seller again.
on 19 October 2014
Arrived way too late, very small made, bottoms see through, dress very poorly made, stripes not straight and stitching all over, poor quality fabric, don't waste your time and money.
on 12 January 2016
very small for size that i expected to come. ok i guess if you want your boobs to pop out unexpectedly... and poor quality material. was going to send back but forgot.
on 11 April 2016
Having read other reviews which stated it was very small fitting I ordered the medium and I am a normal size 10. It came in good time and I am very pleased with this.

See one answered question