DJI Osmo 4K Handheld Camera/Gimbal - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fully stabilized 4K, 12MP camera optimized for ground use
- Slow motion and audio recording
- Tripod-free long exposures
- Remote camera control
- Secure grip
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Reimagine Movement Motion Without Blur. Action Shots Without Shake. Perfect Video Even When You Move. Thanks To Advanced Technologies Specifically Designed To Keep The Camera Flat No Matter How You Move It, The Dji Osmo Helps You Record Videos And Take Photos Like Never Before. It Is Much More Than Just A Camera. It Helps You Create With More Freedom Than Ever.
1 x Handheld Camera and Gimbal
1 x Mobile Device Holder
1 x Intelligent battery
1 x Battery Charger
1 x Charger Power Cable
1 x Storage Case
1 x Wrist Strap
1 x Shoulder Strap
1 x Micro SD Card (16GB)
1 x UV Filter
1 x Lens Cap
1 x Rosette Protection Cap
1 x User Guide
From the manufacturer
DJI Osmo 4K Handheld Camera/Gimbal - Black
Motion without blur. Action shots without shake. Perfect video even when you move. Thanks to advanced technologies specifically designed to keep the camera flat no matter how you move it, the DJI Osmo helps you record videos and take photos like never before. It is much more than just a camera. It helps you create with more freedom than ever.
- Cinematic weddings — Add a Hollywood polish to your wedding videos.
- Adrenaline pumping action — Show how epic your weekends are.
- Inspiring exploration — Share your adventures with your friends.
- Moments of life — Create memories that last a lifetime.
- Perfect selfies — Record yourself in a whole new way.
Power in your palm
The grip on the Osmo is precisely engineered with materials selected for comfort and durability, and designed to ergonomically fit the palm of your hand. Conveniently placed buttons and controls keep important functions by your thumb for instant access.
Put your smartphone in the included Phone Holder to see what your camera sees and control it with a tap of your finger. Your phone is also the home of all the Osmo’s powerful intelligent shooting modes.
Intelligent Sleep Mode
Put down the Osmo, and it automatically enters into sleep mode after a set amount of time. This not only extends the Osmo’s battery life, but also increases the lifespan of its advanced electronics. When you wake up the Osmo, it’s ready to go.
All of DJI's Smart Shooting modes can be controlled and triggered by remote control from within the DJI GO app on your smartphone. Mount the Osmo on a tripod, or any of the other available mounts, and take a few steps back to a position from where you can easily overlook the scene and control the camera.
The world in 360°
The Automatic Panorama mode makes shooting 360° panoramas easier than ever. Just hold the Osmo up above your head and tap the shutter button. The camera will rotate, capturing images as it goes while staying completely level. Don’t just get a snapshot of a piece of your travels. Make a memory of the whole scene.
In addition to the integrated microphone, the Osmo package includes the DJI FM-15 Flexi Microphone. With advanced controls like audio gain settings, you can be sure you’re not only getting the shot but also capturing the sound.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I set everything up, unlocked all the gimbal locks and power up the Osmo. It starts, I hear a little fan and then a haunting beeping sound starts (anyone who has a DJI drone knows the beeps of death). The camera flips on and slams it self into it's own gimbal. Nothing seems to work. I try to engage the Osmo and get it working but nothing makes a difference. The haunting beep and the unresponsiveness of gimbal remain. Then I get a red light and it powers off. Maybe the battery is low and I need to charge it? It's hardly a dud! Away I go to charge, pondering it.
After another few attempts, updating firmwares, cleaning the device connections, resetting this, that and the other I think to myself it really can't be this hard and look online. Turns out lots of people have this issue where Osmo gimbal randomly stops working, starts the beep of death and needs to be sent back to DJI for repair. A DJI rep told my details and said I should hear back in 48hours about what they might do next. So there you go, you spend 500GBP or 670euro on a high end device which doesn't work when you get it.
If DJI graces me with a replacement (and as of writing this review I'm not holding my breath) I'll update this with my thoughts.
- The built-in Mic is only good enough for making references, do not expect to use this for actual recording audio. You will be disappointed as every button/trigger press, hand movement will be recorded as noise. So I suggest you buy an external shotgun mic for this purpose.
- On the stock firmware the device has an annoying fan hum and it'll be continuously on.. The internal mic will also pickup this noise. Plus the gimbal has a slight drifting motion. Seems the only way to fix both of these issues is to upgrade the firmware to v18.104.22.168 or newer. This will temporarily mute the fan until it heats up again.
- If you are planning on using this gimbal for selfie videos or vlogging, forget it! You won't be in focus. The on-board camera (DJI Zenmuse x3 variant) has a fixed focus length, it's design for distances between 1m to infinity.
- Although the DJI Osmo can record True 4K/UHD/Full HD video. Time lapses feature are shots in 720p only. If you want RAW images too, then you are limited to 2 seconds / 0.5hz intervals (fastest)
- The Osmo will shoot Panoramic images but you'll need a third party application to stitch them together. Quality is pretty good provided there's adequate light.
- Maximum storage capacity the device supports is 64Gb MicroSDXC. Inserting a 128Gb will cause the unit to malfunction - Deactivates video capture.
- Currently the DJI GO app offers better support for iOS users. At the time of writing this review, the android version needs more work as many of the features aren't available or not implemented. It's early days yet.
I know I've listed a few snags but everything else other than those is pretty damn good. The video quality is quiet acceptable provided there's adequate lighting but don't expect DSLR performance. You can easily get upto an hour of 4K recording for a single charge. Which is pretty impressive for the price, considering most DSLR's only allows 29m59s before they overheat or switch off.
Most recent customer reviews
1. It does its job. Stabilises well, shoots good 4K-quality video. Quite ok in syncing with the phone.
2. It has a good grip.Read more
The X3 camera records at 4K and in progressive format the pictures from it look amazing in good...Read more