- Also check our best rated Rc Helicopter reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
DJI Mavic Air Drone - Arctic White (UK version with UK PSU)
- 32 MP Sphere Panoramas
- Foldable & Portable
- 3-Axis Gimbal & 4K Camera
- 3-Directional Environment Sensing
- Max Flight Time (no wind) 21 minutes (at a consistent 25 kph)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
A Marvel of engineering and design, the Mavic air was built to go wherever adventure takes you. Inheriting the best of the Mavic series, this ultra-portable and foldable Drone features high-end flight performance and functionality for limitless exploration.
Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference)
2.400 - 2.4835 GHz: FCC: 4000 m, CE: 2000 m, SRRC: 2000 m, MIC: 2000 m.
5.725 - 5.850 GHz: FCC: 4000 m, CE: 500 m, SRRC: 2500 m
N/ASee all Product description
From the manufacturer
ActiveTrack can sense up to 16 selectable subjects simultaneously, letting you choose the right tracking subject. With higher tracking precision and broader scenario applications, ActiveTrack follows targets even when they're running, jumping, or cycling.
Fun, simple, and intuitive, SmartCapture offers a new and interactive way of controlling the Mavic Air by hand. Launch and control the drone with hand gestures, then take photos or videos however you like.
If you want to focus on just your shot, select TapFly in DJI GO 4, which lets you fly wherever you tap on your mobile device screen. TapFly works in Forward, Backward, Free, and Coordinate modes, and you can adjust flight speed to suit all your aerial needs.
New HDR algorithms help you obtain the right exposure settings intelligently, according to lighting conditions. Overexposed or dark areas are processed for more natural transitions between highlights and shadows, while DSP acceleration allows for more efficient shooting.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 20 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Picture quality is so-so - it's never that sharp and the colour depth isn't great, but if you shoot RAW you can turn out OK pictures; nothing like SLR quality, but then you wouldn't really expect that. JPEGs seem to generate reasonable colour but ridiculous over-sharpening, for me at least - don't really use them.
Reliability is the big let down for me. That covers a few points:
1) About 1 in 4 times when I fire up the controller, it just beeps repeatedly and loudly and won't connect to drone (same alarm you get when the drone is running out of battery, but it isn't). No obvious way to predict when this will happen, only solution is to keep turning it on and off and after maybe 3-5 mins it'll just work. No clue why.
2) Sometimes, the camera gimbal just sinks down to look at the ground, for no reason, and refuses to react to controls from the app except when you reset it - then it jumps up, and slowly falls back down. Return home, land, turn on and off a few times, and it normally works again - but you've just used half your battery charge. I've also never had it level - always tilts to one side, doesn't seem fixable but I've not looked hard enough to know if it can be adjusted.
3) I've never seen menu options for Tripod Mode or the fancy Panoramic shots (like the cool sphere view I'd love to do). Just not there, no indication of why or how to get them.
4) I have never had a geotagged location attached to any picture taken with it, JPEG or RAW. Again, no indication why or how to make this work; the GPS is clearly working when I fly, just won't write to images.
5) After a modest 72 flights over 6 months or so, it just stopped working - I flew it fine, packed it away, drove somewhere, pulled it out again 2 hours later, no joy. Claimed processor was overheating, it turns out because of fan failure - a problem many many people have had (search their forums), but DJI refused to fix under warranty because there was some dust inside the case. It turns out you may not fly the drone anywhere with dust, without voiding the warranty - good luck with that...
The warranty not only states that you can't fly near dust, but it also says you can't fly if there are any "foreign bodies" inside the case (sand, oil, water, etc) - which appears sensible, but as it's a closed case, and opening it to check / clean would void the warranty, in reality it seems more like a way to avoid honouring the warranty, should they choose.
I can't say if other drone manufacturers are the same - maybe they are. Having a working drone is better than not having a drone, for me, and I enjoy using it when I can, but I really don't enjoy the repeated problems, so...
I even use for work now to check on our buildings exterior and for very hard to reach areas where we need visual inspection.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?