- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
DJ Hero - Turntable Kit (Wii)
- The ability to battle your friends or jam together at home or online with two turntables or one turntable and a Guitar Hero guitar controller
- Game bundle including software for Xbox 360 and the exclusive DJ Hero turntable/mixer controller that allows players to scratch and mix their way to hero status
- Variety of unique musical content featuring in the form of 80+ DJ mixes pulled from multiple genres including Hip Hop and Dance music fused with Rock, Pop and R&B
- Variety of multiplayer co-op and competitive modes including DJ vs. DJ, DJ + DJ and DJ + Guitar
- Engaging and easy to pick-up rhythm based gameplay in the Guitar Hero tradition
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Includes DJ Hero game Turntable Controller DJ Hero delivers an all-new interactive music experience that allows players to rule the party and not only experience, but to hear music in an all-new way. With over 100 individual songs, highlighted in over 80 unique never-before-released mixes that blend genres of music, including hip-hop, R&B, pop, rock and electronica, DJ Hero delivers the most diverse and international collection of music ever assembled in a music game by incorporating anthems from legendary artists. Created exclusively for DJ Hero, the turntable controller immerses fans into the authenticity of DJ culture and a sea of music as they utilise and master various DJ techniques including scratching, blending, cross fading and sampling, while leaving room for creative expression with a variety of effects and player chosen samples and scratches, transforming a face in the crowd into the life of the party. Music Sounds Better With You: With over 100 individual songs included on-disc, highlighted in over 80 original exclusive mixes, DJ Hero compiles a massive set list spanning hip-hop, R&B, pop, rock, electronica, and almost everything in between, from world renowned artists like David Bowie, Blondie, Justice, Marvin Gaye, KRS-1, Beastie Boys, Gorillaz, N.E.R.D, Nirvana and 50 Cent. Bust A Move: DJ Hero drops the needle on the record for gamers and immerses them in common DJ techniques including mixing, sampling and various scratch patterns while offering social expression with freestyle effects and samples. Accessible to many audiences, all will feel comfortable spinning on the turntable controller that blends the unique DJ Hero gameplay with a host of authentic DJ cultures. So don't just stand there, bust a move! Battle The Best or Scratch And Strum With The Rest: With DJ competitioThe ability to battle your friends or jam together at home or online with two turntables or one turntable and a Guitar Hero guitar
The Guitar Hero universe is about to expand, not just with a new band or instrument - but with a whole new style of music. Never mind air guitar, now you can pretend to be a superstar DJ from the comfort of your own home thanks to the new turntable controller bundled with the game.
The basics of gameplay are still similar to Guitar Hero
|The Euphoria button works just like Star Power from Guitar Hero|
|The turntable controller is the only way to play DJ Hero|
|Play in co-op mode with a friend and you can co-operate on any track|
The gameplay is still similar to Guitar Hero, as notes travel around the on-screen turntable and you have to hold down the three "stream" buttons on the controller at the right time to keep the mix going. For advanced players there's also an effects dial, crossfader and the score boosting "Euphoria" button.
Created with input from top professional DJs and with the biggest range of bands and music styles of any game to date this has something to please every music fan. Whether you know how to DJ in real life or not this is now the ultimate party game.Key Features
- Music Hero - From the makers of Guitar Hero comes the definitive turntable game, with its own custom controller and input from the best DJs in the business.
- All-inclusive - Massive range of music styles, from grunge to hip hop. Including bands ranging from 50 Cent to Beck, Blondie, Motorhead and more.
- Mix masters - More than 80 individual songs created from over 100 different master recordings and mixed by the likes of DJ Shadow, DJ AM and Daft Punk.
- DJ vs. Guitar - Massive range of game modes including competitive and co-operative multiplayer and even ten special songs compatible with a guitar controller.
- Emotion controller - Unique turntable controller lets you flip between and scratch records, add samples and effects and use a crossfader.
Based in Leamington Spa, this British studio is made up of a number of ex Rare and Codemasters staff. Their first game was break-dancing sim B-Boy and after working on some EyeToy games for Sony they were bought by Activision to localise Guitar Hero content and create the new DJ Hero.
|DJ Hero Track List |
| || ||
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Gameplay started out easy tutorial. It got harder each lesson. You can come out of tutorial at any time. The game mode has levels from beginner to expert. I played the beginner level to see what it was like as I boight this for my nephew and wanted to make sure it was easy enough. I enjoyed playing it. In fact I ordered another for my son. Highly recommend for any budding JD wannabe of any age.
It's fun enough to just DJ away, like you're a real MC =)
The music for it is good, and are all original mixes, made just for the game, the songs are excellent and I'd buy them off iTunes if you could.
The DJing part is a lot of fun, and can be enjoyed quite well in single player.
The reason I've not awarded 5stars is because this is like Guitar Hero, in the sense that although you can have fun playing by yourself, the real fun is in a friend there with you, even if they're just cheering you on or mocking you failing. Also, there is no sort of story mode in this particular game, and I personally quite like the cutscenes and stories from the Guitar Hero series, but that's just me, and if you really don't care about the story, then that's no problem for you obviously =)
On the other hand, some of the mixes aren't brilliant if you particularly find fun to play while listening to a good track.
Most recent customer reviews