on 24 September 2012
I love this backpack, it is so adorable, and the body of minnie mouse has 3D effect. The only thing i didn't like is the measurements. It's small backpack. I would like to knew that before i purchased it. But it's great and for that money it's perfect!
on 9 May 2013
I ordered this for my 18 month old daughter for nursery and she loves it. The product came as described and is great value for money considering the price of these types of racksacks in the shops. It and arrived within 2 days of ordering - I was very impressed.
on 29 August 2013
its my 2 and 1/2 yr old's first bag. did think it was a bit larger...but the most important think is she adores it! she loves minnie and bunnie too. light weight, easy wash,pretty pink,well worth the price (which must say was much lower than the supermarkets.easy to order,and quick on delivery.nice!
on 13 January 2014
Bought for my one year old daughter to use at nursery - perfect size for her change of clothes etc. Looks good and also wipe able material.
on 9 September 2013
I bought this to put change of clothes in for my baby attending nursery, perfect...ideal for school bag etc so cute
on 28 October 2014
My little girl luv's this bag & it lasts a long time, she's already had it for over a year & it's still going !!!!
on 7 August 2013
Beautiful item. Little one loves it and is comfy for mummy to carry. Just the right size for nursery bag.
on 9 September 2013
happy with this, so nice small not too big Great.!
easy to use and clean ...work fast as well ...try
on 9 January 2014
I brought this backpack as a present for my niece and she loved it and was so happy good quality!!!