on 7 January 2012
My little girl loved this backpack. Opens wide at the top so she can get all her items in and out easily. Really pleased with quality too.
on 4 September 2014
Great backpack. I found it hard to get a girls toy story bag but am very pleased with this... came quick and my little girl loves it
on 13 December 2012
arrived in good time brought for my grandaugher for nursery,excellent choice as she loved it,great backpack for her and school
on 5 December 2014
Big enough to fit in everything my daughter needs for pre -school ( including wellies)
She loves it!
on 16 June 2014
my granddaughter loves it so much she uses it for nursery and everywhere she goes the bag has to go with
on 10 August 2014
fab quality bag, lots of room to use daily and my 2 year old daughter loves it too!!!
on 24 December 2012
Never te curved thus item and was charged for it .. Disgraceful
on 8 October 2014
Arrived very quickly!
Great quality and lovely colours!
on 31 October 2014
Lovely ruck sack my daughter loves it!
on 6 May 2016
My little girl love her Jessie bag

See one answered question