Customer reviews

Colour: DISNEY CARS|Change
Price:£1.95+ Free shipping

on 7 June 2017
Quickly received and good quality
on 20 May 2017
A towel and swimming trunks are a snug fit in this bag and it has popper buttons instead of drawstring but its waterproof which is perfect for a swimming bag.
on 7 July 2015
Read other reviews so wasn't expecting great quality but so far, pleasantly surprised. Fits bath towel and swim suit in and poppers at the top are holding.
Agree with others that it does look in the picture like a drawstring, but once I was aware of poppers that was fine. Son loves it, so for the price I paid am very pleased with it
on 19 February 2015
Stupidest thing I have ever brought.. It is NOT a drawstring bag it has one silly bit of string that does not sit properly on back or shoulder as its supposed to. So disappointed, my son Starts swimming lessons next week with his school and will have to use a carrier bag until I can't get a new swim bag.. This product is useless
on 12 May 2014
As other reviews comments, it's a thick plastic which is great for wet swim towels, and although it is a little smaller than most swim bags, it fits a towel and swimming costume and is less bulky for my 4 year old to carry. She was so happy when this arrived as the picture is lovely and the bag doesn't look cheap. However, it broke before we made it out of our front door to my daughter's swim lesson. The rope is stitched on the plastic, which has a velcrose fastening. So when you look at the picture you see the two pink rope pieces attached to a blue plastic piece in the middle and the plastic piece tears apart with velcrose. I can see absolutely no benefit for this, and unfortunately, the rope on my bag was not stitched very securely to the plastic. Now it has ripped and the plastic is torn. Maybe you would be able to reinforce the stitching when the bag first arrives. I have emailed the seller through Amazon and I am hoping they replace the bag, as my daughter was very very disappointed. The manufacturer could easily fix this problem by having just a piece of rope and forgetting about the velcrose section in the middle.
on 23 January 2014
My daughter loves the Disney princesses. She uses this bag for her p.e. lessons at school.

It is made from reasonably thick plastic, not flimsy at all and I can see her getting a lot of use out of it.

Very pleased with it.
on 16 April 2014
The product is exactly as is described. However, the strap is in 2 parts fastened together with Velcro. The Velcro comes away from the plastic. The bag itself is pretty & loved by my 2 girls who are Princess fans. However, had I known that the strap was so easy to break, I would not have purchased it. The delivery & packaging was good & the seller immediately sent a replacement when I notified him that the Velcro on 1 of the straps had come away. So I give him excellent customer service. However, I would not recommend this product due to the flimsy strap.
on 14 November 2013
My daughter was very pleased when she saw the bag. She particularly likes that the drawstring strap comes apart in the middle and is held together by velcro fastening. There are two poppers across the top rather than the drawstring closing the bag. Hopefully it will be more durable than her last one.
on 11 March 2014
I bought this bag for my 5 year old daughter for school, as she now has to take a pair of wellie's and thought that it would be good as It would be easy to clean out. However after only a couple of weeks the bag has torn down one side, so I am not very happy with the quality of the product.
on 30 October 2013
bought to put my daughters swim suit and towel in for swimming lesons and does the job perfectly; big enough to hold the essentials but not so big that a child of 3 can't carry it themselves. buttons at the top stop things falling out so perfect for then job intended