Customer reviews

on 11 April 2016
I'm a big fan of almond flavours and marzipan. I got this because I was told I would enjoy Disaronno but I didn't wanna buy a big bottle incase I didn't like it. and I love it, the flavour of the almonds is perfect and its a very smooth drink (despite is alcohol volume) I do recommend mixing it with coke.
on 16 October 2012
I am going on holiday abroad to my daughters and their husbands for 3 months and needed to take something beautiful and valuable for the boys' bar's from UK and wow wow wow...I was so delighted at the beauitful wrapped packaging it arrived in and the quality and beauty of this miniature is ever more lovely than the picture on line. Thank you for a lovely product.
on 8 December 2017
Great product, arrived promptly
on 15 May 2018
Cute
on 6 August 2014
Perfect little bottle to add to a gift-set. It really is just a mini version of the actual Disaronno bottles. I was surprised that they kept the quality of the bottle by leaving it as glass and not plastic as many miniatures do.
on 23 September 2015
Exactly what I wanted at a good price. I wanted to use it for baking purposes so a larger bottle would have been wasted.
on 28 June 2016
Will be buying more of these over Christmas as stocking fillers.
on 12 November 2016
It was yum and worth its money
on 10 May 2016
looks great in my drinks cab,thank u.
on 13 November 2015