on 29 April 2015
Very poor quality product. I bought a pair of dirt boots in February and after a few weeks the sole came away from the boot. I didn't complain at the time because I use them several times a day so just ordered another pair. Within 3 weeks of wearing them the sole has come away from the boot. This time I complained and I was advised by Koala that if I return them at my own expense they would consider repairing them or maybe a replacement. Very poor customer service. Recommend you stick to the original Muck boots and pay the extra money for them.
on 24 November 2013
These boots were advertised at a very reasonable price. They were delivered as stated they would. They are very comfortable and keep your feet very warm great boots for mucking out in, I would recommend this product.
on 9 October 2014
Waste of money, really bad quality did return them but company did not want to know, made all sorts of excuses about product not to blame for splitting and it was my fault for wearing them in the wrong conditions, (i.e.near salt water?) they finished up in the bin.
Stay well clear of this seller and shoddy products.
on 24 March 2014
Not helpful with the returns when they send out , a not fit for purpose product.
They leak avoid wife got hers for walking the dog after a short period on light use the left boot let in water,
after contacting the company they said I would have to pay return postage,
when I pointed out that I had not ordered the wrong size and its not my fault their quality control has issues.
So not wanting to pay a fortune to send them back or even take the time out to wrap and go down the post office .
i have put them in the bin .
Amazon was very helpful but they can't be held responsible .
With couriers doing a delivery and collection service I can't see the problem
on 10 January 2014
If you're looking for boots that are a bit warmer and a bit more comfortable than the norm, these are OK, but don't let the "Dirt Boot" rip-off logo fool you into thinking that these come anywhere near the comfort or fit of "Muck Boots". I've wear boots a lot and I've had branded Muck Boots for years and in comparison, these are a real step down, especially in terms of fit. I usually take a nine and a half size shoe and these, sized as a nine, are still really sloppy. They were delivered very quickly by the supplier but the quality isn't great. Mine arrived with a permanent and obvious stain on one boot, but since they're going to get extremely mucky very soon, it's hardly worth the cost of returning them. Verdict: OK I suppose, but I'll buy Muck Boots again next time.
on 30 November 2013
The quality of this foot wear is not good the seams were the neoprene joins the foot part is not finished well not vulcanised, on the pair I have received the stitching around the mouth of the boot is rough. I suspect the soles are not rubber they appear to be a mixture of synthetic materials. I am not happy with this purchase and shall not be reordering, the real boot Muck Boot is more expensive but far better quality.
We will see how long these boots last, in the mean time I will save my pennies for the real artical.Why not send them back I ear you say well the cost would put the total purchase well over £50 and that is not good economics in my mind.
on 20 September 2014
my boots have lasted 4 years and I'm now ordering a second pair as this one is finaly coming to the end of its life.
on 28 June 2017
Hi I thought it was me that after 2 weeks they leaked BUT with my second pair leaking after three weeks. So now I have to say keep away from these boots I should have read the reviews
on 13 January 2016
Dont buy these boots just because they are comfortable. Have had mine just over a year and use them to walk the dog twice a day in wet weather. In this time they have worn out at the heel and split at the seems. Dont bother.
review image review image
on 13 March 2014
I've never enjoyed wearing a pair of wellies so much!

These boots feel great. Warm, comfy, and a pleasure to wear. Once you try a pair there will be no going back!

See one answered question