- See what other customers are saying about our top-rated electric blankets in our electric blanket reviews.
DIRECT SALES LUXURY FOOTWARMER ACHES PAINS FEET HEATED FOOT WARMER & 2 MASSAGE SETTINGS
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The fleece-lined massage foot warmer, Separate heat control and two massage levels.
- The Massage Foot Warmer has a soft, removable fleece lining that is machine washable,
- The exterior material is a soft-touch micro-suede
- Handheld controller for heat and massage settings Soothes cold tired feet and helps to stimulate circulation, Removable washable fleece lining Will fit up to size 15 foot
- 12 month warranty.
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Material Soft Plush fleece liner and coral fleece cover, Precise temperature control.
Top Customer Reviews
That said, with a low temperature on the highest setting (3), I'm not sure why there is a need for, or why anyone would want to use, 1 or 2 (I haven't bothered to try them myself).
As far as potential for the lining coming loose (which has also been commented on), this tends to happen if you pick the muff up by the back; there is no problem if you pick it up by the front. There is a certain amount of looseness in it but I don't find that a problem; it is after all a removable lining.
And I enjoyed all the books, very good
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My daughter couldn't stop thanking me for buying it for her.
Kept her fit nice and warm during the freezing cold winter.
Brought for my mother as she has bad circulation and says her ankles are always cold. She loves this product. She likes the massager in it too.Published on 5 Mar. 2014 by bexalott
Brought this for my mum at Christmas and she absolutely loves it as does her cat as he snuggles inside it !!!Published on 3 Jan. 2014 by sarah
Footwarmer works a treat. Husband has ulcerated legs and needs to keep his feet warm, this does the trick beautifully.Published on 12 Dec. 2013 by jean morley
This is an ideal item if you suffer from cold feet, works well and with the different heat settings you can taylor to your needsPublished on 26 Jan. 2013 by Jax
the best thing my husband has ever had,he suffers from bad circulation and his feet wre always cold,not any more,his feet are fine and cosy.Published on 6 Jan. 2013 by Lynn Marr
I couldn't quite fathom out why i felt unnerved with my feet in this product, after all it was warm cosy and snug, but then one evening I got up to collect the parish newsletter... Read morePublished on 23 Oct. 2012 by Claire Barrand
Look for similar items by category
- Health & Personal Care > Wellness > Massage & Relaxation > Hot & Cold Treatments > Electric Blankets & Mattress Toppers
- Home & Garden > Home & Garden
- Home & Kitchen > Bedding & Linens > Bedding > Blankets, Throws & Patchwork Quilts > Blankets
- Home & Kitchen > Kitchen & Home Appliances > Heating & Cooling