- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
DIGIFLEX Pet Dog Cat Collar Flashing LED Light Tag Safety Hi-Vis
|You Save:||£3.01 (60%)|
- Hi-Vis pet collar tag
- Attaches to your pet in seconds
- Bright LED's visible up to 1/2 mile
- Water resistant
- The flashing LEDs makes cars, bikes, drivers or other people on the street see your pet clearly and easily
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Keep your pet safe & seen in the dark with this Hi-Viz flashing collar tag. Quickly attaches to your pets collar with built in flashing LED's that are visible for up to 1/2 mile
Hi-Vis pet collar tag
Attaches to your pet in seconds
Bright LED's visible up to 1/2 mile
Runs on 3 AG3 button cell batteries pre-loaded (included)
The flashing LEDs makes cars, bikes, drivers or other people on the street see your pet clearly and easily.
Tag has red, white and blue flashing LED's
Comes attached to a carabineer, for easy clip on - clip off attachment
lightweight & convenient to carry
Easy to find your pet when out in woods or fields
How to use:
1. Unscrew barrel of light and remove the plastic spacer which prevents battery use whilst in transit.
2. Screw 2 halves together until light operates, then tighten a little further (finger tight) to prevent light unscrewing itself and becoming lost.
3. Attach to your pet's collar and enjoy the added visibility at night.
4. To turn off, unscrew until light turns off, then remove from pet to prevent light unscrewing itself and becoming lost.
1x Pet Collar Tag
3 x AG3 button cell batteries
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The light is well build with no plastic parts. Its mettle enclose is sealed with rubber ring to ensure the battery compartment remains water tight. First a small piece of paper must be removed from the battery compartment to operate. After this just a simple turn of the case starts this flashing doggy collar disco. Great for dark nights.
The clip is easily operated with one hand and can swivel independently from the light to ensure it won’t get caught on the dog’s collar. The batteries should last a while with normal use due to the LEDs consuming very little power. If they do need replacing they are the LR41 / AG3 type and there are 3 of them. These can be purchased very cheaply on Amazon: Dpower 10X AG3 LR41 LR736 392 392A SR41SW CX41 SR736 SR41 Cell Button Watch Battery.
My only concern is the blue and red flashing lights are remarkably similar to those of the emergency services. I’m surprised this isn’t standard issue on police dogs (only joking). It has also occurred to me that the bright flashing in quick succession may be dangerous to epileptics.
For the price, the piece of mind that this little light can provide of knowing you dog is that little bit safer in the dark is worth it.
This could save your dog, so for a couple of pounds it’s a great buy.
Note: I was provided with this product by the seller to provide you with an in-depth, honest and unbiased review – I hope this review helped :)
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Really bright and lightweight.
No problems with it falling off or unscrewing and being lost.
We already have flashing collars for our dogs and they are lovely without a doubt but there are...Read more