on 2 June 2017
So good
on 7 June 2014
I was forced to give this a one star rating. I ordered 2 pairs one brown one black . The brown ones frames snapped/popped whilst wearing them in the SUN whilst on holiday.

I wore this pair last week in the SUN and the frames popped/snapped on these as well. I purchased in fen amazon very good with immediate refunds.

Don't buy
on 31 August 2012
just got these glasses through the post and am very pleased with them! These glasses are perfectly sized for my face and look classy too! Very pleased with the packaging that these glasses came in (the glasses were bubble wrapped and thoroughly protected when delivered to me). For the price I think these glasses are amazing and most importantly they are sturdy too! I would really recommend these sunglasses as they are UV400 protection and look fabulous!
on 16 September 2013
Not good for an adult like myself but my teenage daughter loves them. The case they came in is a great extra also.
on 16 April 2015
I`m very surprised to find that they had no protected case with them,As I thought they were original but obviously they are not....
on 10 October 2013
Very poor quality. Glasses feel like they are going to snap when opened, the logo (fake logo I may add) falls off every time glasses are opened or shut. Very poor quality, very disappointing.
on 12 October 2013
Love these glasses, was very happy with this purchase. Very good quality, received plenty of compliments when wearing them. I would defiantly recommend to buy
on 10 July 2013
the review for the glasses is the same for the sunglasses. great service and well worth the money, woul highly recommend to anyone.
on 31 May 2013
Quality is great and got it in time and have literally ordered a different pair different style causez i love them DG are great!
on 24 April 2014
it was into an envelop,no protection at all , so it was brpken
look like i lost my money !!