on 29 March 2013
A very handy piece of equipment which dispenses with the need to use clothes pegs. It holds your washing secure so you don't find your clean washing on the floor.
on 12 June 2012
this product is very good the only critisem is that it needs a keyring link connected to the suck pads on the end of the line to make it more flexable
on 5 January 2013
This is just what I wanted to take away with me. I think it is such a brilliant idea that you dont need pegs.
on 31 October 2013
Already own 2 travel washing lines by Lifesystems, but have lent these long-term to my daughter to hang in her conservatory to dry her new baby's clothes on. I needed a travel line for a recent holiday so ordered one of these. It came very quickly- no quibble about the delivery, however the product looked flimsy compared to the other make. It didn't stretch very far so was unable to hang it where I really wanted to, however managed to find somewhere to put it. Unfortunately, it was only up a couple of hours when one of the clips connecting to the sucker broke into bits & the line fell down. Luckily, I had not yet hung any clothes on it. I ended up having to tie it to some railings to be able to use it so had even less line for use. I would not recommend this product at all- spend a bit more & but a better product.
on 22 May 2013
We used this on holiday and are pleased to say that the suckers actually worked even with heavy wet washing on it! Nice and compact for travel too. Would recommend.
on 28 November 2013
I bought this to take on an extended trip to be able to wash and dry underwear. Using it with the suction cups, I added two pairs of women's knickers, only to turn my back and have it end up on the floor. Persevering, I tried it with the clips. These are so flimsy that even one bra caused the line to collapse (the hooks failing). I resorted to the hotel laundry which, although more expensive, was infinitely less stressful. Don't waste your money on this - save it to contribute to your hotel's laundry bills!
on 13 May 2013
Stuck to tiles well either end of a bath. Ideal for hanging swim wear and under wear. I would recomend it
on 15 August 2013
Looked great on the advert and an ideal idea for taking abroad. When the package arrived it was appropriately sealed. There are two 'key ring' loops attached to the sucker part. It was apparent through the packaging they were not shiny. On opening the packet they were rusty with bits flaking off. Not what you want to put your clean washing near!
Would not recommend from here.
on 13 February 2014
Arrived quite quickly & was packed well. Used it whilst on holiday travelling and found it worked really well. I like the fact that pegs are not required although not really suitable for anything heavier than a shirt. Did the job it's supposed to do very well and would recommend this product.
on 9 October 2013
The produce was as described. I took it on my cruise and it held well onto the stateroom bathroom ahower screen and held the costumes, tops and underwear I hung on it. Later I put it up on the balcony and I didn't lose any items to the Med !

See one answered question