- Hardcover: 390 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall PTR (31 Jan. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0131920308
- ISBN-13: 978-0131920309
- See Complete Table of Contents
DESIGN MANAGEMENT ADV AUTOMATE MANUFACT: from Expert Systems, Neural Networks, to Fuzzy Logic (Prentice Hall Series on Environmental and Intelligent Manufacturing Systems)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
The introduction of artificial intelligence, neural networks, and fuzzy logic into industry has given a new perspective to manufacturing processes in the U.S. and abroad. To help readers keep pace, this book addresses topics of intelligent manufacturing from a variety of theoretical, empirical, design, and implementation perspectives.--This text refers to the Paperback edition.
About the Author
University of Louisville --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Industrial Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Algorithms
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Computer Aided Design
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design > Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Computer Aided Manufacture
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Engineering Skills & Design
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering