on 6 July 2017
I love this kind of reading and would go as far as being a connoisseur in all things paranormal. But in all honesty this book scared me to the depth of places no Sun rays could reach in all hell's firey eternity. You know the kind of fear...that fear that with every turn of the page sinks deeper into your mind until the entire book lays settled comfy in your psyche with no plans of leaving until a few nightmare ridden nights are under its belt, or spine in this case. Read if you dare!
on 18 June 2016
Interesting read. Makes you wonder and I do believe in demons. Enjoyed the book
review image
on 6 September 2014
I would suggest that after reading this you don't dabble in the occult...these accounts are terrifying. As with all opinions one can accept or refuse to accept what is said. Personally to have an open mind and to look at a discussion from both points of view lends to a balanced opinion. My opinion on these stories are that we should be aware...we should be very aware.
on 5 October 2014
This is my worst nightmare! Good stories, well written. Just wish it was longer. Do not mess with this stuff, as the other readers have said, you have been warned.
I will be sleeping with the light on tonight!
on 16 February 2015
Not a bad little collection, cannot say it is anything special can't say it is told in the best style possible but for anyone not versed in the paranormal or who do not know anything about demonic activity it is an intresting read, I quess realy you have to make up your own mind about how much you believe I myself do have or had have experience in this type of thing and it's not a subject to be taken lightly but some stories here do have to be taken with a pinch of salt, read it and see for yourself is all I'm saying.
on 19 February 2015
Unbelievable stories showing us we are not alone. Very well-written and hard to put down. Makes you question life so much more
on 13 April 2015
I know that by it's very nature, these reports are anecdotal. Nevertheless, I thought that Ms. Young could give more background information. This is the third book of hers that I've read, and at least the writing is improving.
I have one more book of hers to read (I'm doing research for a novel); if the improvement in her style continues, I may buy more. Otherwise ...
on 29 July 2014
I found myself increasingly freaked out as i read the accounts. Got me so unnerved i couldn’t turn my bedroom light out. It’s almost like reading and thinking about these entities is almost going to invoke
them. They come out of no-where and when they do, the results are horrifying. Very very scary and impossible to put down.
on 13 September 2014
A very clear, no frills message about the consequences of dabbling with satanic forces. The accounts of individual possession cases, after death experiences and organised, demonic activities of elite groups over decades leads to a very disturbing conclusion that I have not read anywhere else. Truly disturbing.
on 1 August 2014
they’re terrifyingly real Fully documented sources of real demonic possession and attacks by demonic entities- like the worst horror film but true! Never want to see one of these beings, EVER!! BEK’s – never want to come across one of those.And the Conclusion scared me more than all of it- won’t give it away but the thought of what could be to come is beyond terrifying.