Customer reviews

on 5 September 2017
great product, does what it says.
on 12 August 2017
Boss!!!
on 10 July 2013
It's brilliant. I started to see results in 2 weeks. The only thing is it makes you urinate a lot so you have to stay on top of your water consumption and drink a lot of water. Defo works and it quite cheap in price. Would 100% recommend it.
on 21 July 2012
I've been taking the pills for about a month now And have found I have made some great gains in size already. Recovery times have been quick and I can train almost every day. I'm pleased with myself for giving them a try and would recommend them to my mates. Only downside to the pills is that they make you pee alot, so you must drink lots of water with them. Would buy them again.
on 17 January 2014
Top product, first time i used them I smashed my work out an more !! Good times :) I'll be back for sure
on 30 April 2013
good price same as matrix nutrition cee .. the pills are slightly bigger but have same quantity per tablet as iv experienced. creatine is a tough 1 to call on about gains but yeah i still feel good been training good.
on 17 February 2017
The tablets are quite big and not the easiest to swallow. That's the thing that puts me off. So far, I have not noticed much difference.
on 13 June 2014
still using them .very good product. no bloating ..will buy again..great for the money..well worth the four star rating i gave.
on 10 September 2012
Used this for just over a month. Works as well as mainstream products that cost double the price. Would use it again.
on 18 March 2013
i am stronger. but seem too carry more water i think i will use in four weeks on two weeks off. and see how it goes