on 14 April 2013
Started to take this product and it does work,gives you stamina, strength and muscle bulk,but another effect is that you get a GREAT nights sleep,like a baby in lala land and you wake up so refreshed.
The taste is very off putting if you get one stuck when swallowing it but the end results are worth it.Great stuff use it!!!
on 24 July 2014
Reason for buying:
I decided to order this product because I wanted to experience the numerous health benefits that a significant amount of people had experienced and I wanted to save money because I was already taking a ZMA brand that was a lot more expensive.

ZMA Function:
ZMA is a supplement that contains Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6 in a precise ratio. It is mainly used by Male / Female Bodybuilders and Sports Athletes in order to Enhance Testosterone, Thyroid, Insulin, Sleep Quality and Immune system levels whilst reducing muscle soreness and oxidative stress which are all beneficial to building muscle, strength and endurance.

Results: (Just as good as the more expensive brand)
After taking the product 3 times a day, 30 mins before going to bed for 30 days whilst weight training 3-4 times a week, eating reasonably healthy and not changing anything else in my life I can report the following:-

Sleep Quality:
My sleep Quality significantly improved although I was not actually sleeping for any longer (6-7 hours). I woke up every morning feeling refreshed and happy with no grogginess and it felt like I had slept deeply for 12 hours (Ideal way to feel before you go to work!). It was far more enjoyable getting up in the morning and facing the day ahead. I went to sleep very quickly after taking them in the night and I did not wake up throughout the night (even to go to the toilet or to hear my neighbours arguing at 2-3am on weekends). Even when my partner would elbow me repeatedly to wake me up regularly at 2am to tell me that someone was robbing the house (cats knocking something over downstairs), I could still go back to sleep really easy and very quickly.

Recovery-
I can't say that I have noticed a considerable difference but I did feel a bit of a difference. I don't quite get as much muscle soreness and can recover between weight training sessions a bit better than before.

Testosterone-
I have noticed that my muscles have grown a bit since I have been on them but nothing major. I can lift about 2-5% more in the gym and my T-shirt seems a bit tighter around my chest and arms but not massively.

Suitable for:
Although many Body Builders use ZMA, they are designed for sports such as Football, Rugby, Cycling, Track and Field Athletes, Swimming and Skiing. They are not likely to be as effective for someone who plays Snooker and Darts for example where endurance, muscle soreness and muscle strength is less important.

Negatives: (Same as the more expensive brand):
Vivid dreams. The only negative that I could identify was that I dream a lot more since I have been on them (both good and bad dreams). Not only that but the dreams are very, very real and vivid. I can remember them for weeks and months latter. The colour and clarity of what I see is extraordinarily.

Other options:
Although there are a lot of sleeping tablets and muscle enhancing /strength building products that you can buy on Amazon, this product is unique because it's a Sleep tablet, Muscle Builder and Strength builder in one. It's also natural and generally safe.

Summary:
Considerable difference in sleep quality but only a minimum difference in recovery and muscle strength / building. Much cheaper and just as effective as the more expensive ZMA brand that I had been using.

Verdict:
Highly Recommended

Doctor:
I always recommend discussing taking these with your Doctor before use, especially if you are on medication or have any health issues.

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks
on 24 March 2014
I got this after being recommended it as a good assist to work out regime, it was said that it can assist with sleeping and allow muscles to repair. I normally have a lot of trouble with sleeping and found it very good
on 16 September 2015
Since taking these I've not had anything more than a sniffle of a cold for about three years, they have also been recommended by a pharmacist as I don't have a spleen so thanks for keeping me healthy.
on 4 August 2013
I got these for better sleep and wouldn't mind any additional effect but never noticed any extra power or muscle gains. Makes me sleep like a baby but and it's hard to get out of bed in the morning.
on 2 September 2014
Really did nothing for me other than give me vary disruptive sleeps. Others say they slept better, so perhaps it is just me, but they caused me to have odd dreams. I woke in th morning feeling like l had not slept! Stopped taking them and slept as normal.
on 9 April 2014
These are a fantastic priced product and the quality is the same as the more expensive brands and trust me I have tried most other ZMA products out there. They help me sleep like a baby and keep my strength up for training.
on 5 March 2015
After being recommended by a work colleuege and reading the reviews I decided to give this a try. I can say it really does help with getting a good nights sleep and I have definitley noticed the recovery aspect has been good also. In terms of gains I have not really noticed any difference but then again I am on a strict programme which doesnt involve a lot of heavy lifting so i suppose i dont expect to see that benefit unless I was moving up the weights. Overall this product is worth the money and does the job described
on 23 May 2014
Not really noticed much affect from them, maybe just a little.sleep the same, on the odd day feel stronger, but I don't think it's down to these tablets, I just really think your best just having a well balanced diet, like a lot of people say it all starts in the kitchen.
on 10 May 2014
ZMA DELUXE FORMULA 500mg 120 CAPSULES MUSCLE GROWTH-TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER good price and works wonders for me.
ZMA DELUXE FORMULA 500mg 120 CAPSULES MUSCLE GROWTH-TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER