Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £5.99 UK delivery
+ £1.99 UK delivery
DELL LATITUDE 10 PRODUCTIVITY DOCK WITH POWER CORD
|Price:||£40.57 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports , GIGABIT Network Port , HDMI Output , Stereo headphone out sockets
- The Latitude 10 can quickly expand to a traditional desktop setup with the optional productivity dock.
- Power users can quickly connect to a display via the HDMI port, and a Keyboard, Mouse, printer, MP3 player, or other devices can be added via the four USB ports
- Additionally the dock offers a Gigabit Ethernet port to give you a full office or home docking solution.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Genuine Original Dell Docking Station Productivity Dock for Latitude 10 Tablet ST2 - - - 4 x USB 2.0 Ports , GIGABIT Network Port , HDMI Output , Stereo headphone out sockets - - - With 30W AC Adapter & UK Mains Power Cable - - - Dell P/N : 6DKDJ , HPXNR , 4TN7V , 452-11636 - - - Tablet featured in the pictures are for reference only and obviously not included. - - - Overview The Latitude 10 can quickly expand to a traditional desktop setup with the optional productivity dock. - - - Power users can quickly connect to a display via the HDMI port, and a Keyboard, Mouse, printer, MP3 player, or other devices can be added via the four USB ports. - - - Additionally the dock offers a Gigabit Ethernet port to give you a full office or home docking solution. - - -
Top customer reviews
I needed this docking station since when I am not using my tablet for portability, I use it as my Itunes music player, occasional torrent down loader, basically a media centre PC. Allow me to explain.
I had a HP micro server that worked as itunes music player as well as HTPC and occasional file server. I had Galaxy Note 10.1 as my digital photo album and my only tablet. I sold all of these and got the Dell Latitude tablet that is a proper tablet and once you get the hang of Windows 8, you would absolutely love it.
This docking station completes my set-up as a Music player, Media PC. I have a home theatre system and only use HDMI to connect this dock, PS3, etc. I was doubtful first but you actually get Full HD and 7.1 Surround sound from the HDMI connection, which is by the way not the feature of this dock but it has its added advantages.
I don't have to have the Telly on to listen music from this dock either. You can use the Home theatre speakers as 7.1 DTS sound is possible via the HDMI with the Telly off. Combine this with a USB stub for wireless keyboard and mouse and you are set. I use the Felian PC-TV 2.4G remote which is absolutely brilliant as its a Universal remote + keyboard + mouse in one.
This is the only reason why I got the dock as it looks sweet sitting on the shelf and also works out as dock for the Tablet - D-Uh!
1. The Gigabit Ethernet connection is actually GigE over USB so the speed will be restricted to USB speeds.
2. There is no VGA port and they call it a docking station. I don't know of many LCD monitors that have HDMI connector on them and VGA is still so popular. This has not been a problem for me but maybe for some people.
3. No separate drivers are needed or are available for this docking station. I think it works as a USB Hub.
4. Sometimes the Video drivers give some problems (hence the need for me to search for drivers). This is an OS/Tablet issue and not the docking station.
5. Extra PSU is included so you can leave it plugged in forever. (I switch off the main extension lead to switch all devices off)
The monitor takes Windows 8 from the Dell, on HDMI, and OSX from a Mac, on DVI, and I can switch between the two on the monitor. Crazy!
Not only its very well made, you get lots of extra ports and you also get an extra PSU.
Look for similar items by category