on 21 November 2012
My new Muffin Tray has just arrived here in Italy where I live. I was really amazed at the quality of the product as it's such
a convenient price. I had read some of the previous reviews that were very positive. I compared it with the old Muffin Tray that I already own, this is much heavier and has bigger and deeper muffin space. I can certainly reccommend this to everyone. "Great buy".
on 7 January 2018
I would stay well clear of this product full stop. It arrived bent and with hairline scratches which showed as rust after being in the dishwasher for 1st time before use. It has a medium sized sticker which is really hard to remove, I gave up.

I used it twice to give benefit of the doubt and both times it failed miserably, its definitely not non stick and the coating comes off very easily even when using plastic utensils to remove muffins/cakes from the cups. I just hope that the certificates are real for this item as I realise now that I must have consumed some of the so called non stick coating.

I have no idea how this item got so many positive reviews and I suspect they are fake as with most item reviews on Amazon these days.

They say you get what you pay for (£3.95) but this isn't worth 10p, I would send it back but I should think its more hassle than its worth.
on 3 September 2016
I have just got into baking. I was looking for something reasonably priced because i didn't think it was worth investing in a bigger/better tray as i feared i might not end up using it at all. After I've used it a couple of times I decided to review it. My findings so far: it works great and is non-stick with egg muffins. Tried several recipes, and all of them worked really great, producing nice healthy snacks, with the added bonus of not sticking to the tray. However i tried to bake some apple and carrots muffins and they managed to stick to the tray. i will give it another go, maybe it was my fault (the dough was very wet/oven temperature was not right). All in all i would recommend it as it has one of the most competitive prices around.
on 11 June 2016
I have to admit that I was a little dubious about the quality of this because of the low price, but please don't let that put you off. It's fantastic! I've used this a few times now and it's still looking as new. There's a good weight to the pan and the spaces for the muffins are a really decent size, bigger than any of the other tins I own which claim to be for muffins also. It's certainly non-stick so you can bake without having to use cases and it washes really easily too, even when my mixture's overflowed onto the upper surface. I can see this lasting me a very long time and getting a lot of use.
on 30 January 2015
Wow - great non stick muffin tin - super value. Bought to replace a cheap silicone one that made the muffins greasy and was impossible to clean up. This tin washes like a dream. The non stick has not scratched or degraded after many, many uses.I am very pleased

Update: I have been using the bun tray at least weekly for over 7 months now and it still looks like new. I only have to rinse it under the tap as the non stick is thick and hard wearing so burnt on caje mixture just slides off. There has been no flaking or degradation in the non stick capabilitie and therefore no rusting as happens with cheap trays sometimes. It has been an excellent purchase
VINE VOICEon 19 April 2013
Worked like a charm. I sprayed them with a bit if fry light and 12 muffins dropped out perfectly and tasted delicious. Easily cleaned as well and a superb price. I'm not sure what more you could hope for
on 17 March 2016
I ordered 2 and they arrived in double quick time. Excellent from that point of view.
One was in perfect condition, the other was slightly damaged.....bent in 2 places but not so they couldn't be used.
I considered sending it back but in the end decided just to keep it as it was perfectly useable.
One other reservation.....I realise that , after all , I really only NEED one muffin pan as one tray below the other in the oven never cooks well. It always needs shifting and more time in cooking.
Apart from this, I am pleased as usual with my purchase.
on 31 May 2016
I ordered this tin in the hope i may start making cakes more but as yet i haven't made any! However i use this almost daily to portion and freeze my 9mths old food in. Perfect portion size! I freeze and decant into a food bag. Solid metal, fast delivery, great price and im sure the cakes will come out just as food when i get around to making them!!! Would definately recommend
on 19 August 2017
This muffin pan is the perfect size and is great quality for the price. I've used it several times and it is still like new - expecting it to last a while. I find the size of the muffins to be standard/exactly what I was hoping for so I've had no issues with the depth of the wells, as some others have mentioned. For the price I would absolutely recommend it.
on 26 September 2015
So pleased with this item. Used half a dozen times of the last three weeks and everytime great cupcakes that are easy to remove and I prefer not to use paper baskets when baking. Depth is great and the quality is really surprising, as I have seen greatly inferior quality (solidity and finish) at three time the price in cook shops especially in LakeLand.

Would gladly purchase again but with the quality I am unlikely to need to for some time to come.