Size: One Size|Colour: Black (Anthracite)|Change

on 8 November 2015
This was bought as a gift for my 14year old brother and he absolutely loves it. The size is general and would fit most people. He loved this more than others we had seen online and in person. The embroidery is neat and tidy and is raised so it actually sits out further than the cap. The sticker proves the authenticity of the hat. We love DC in this family so this was the right choice for us and at this cost we were very happy.
on 16 April 2014
went with this cap over other more decorated alternatives.
cool, simple design, and classic fit.
material is not too thick either, so your head won't get baked in the sun
on 8 April 2015
Good quality, delivery and size from the product that I received. The material is good, the one size fit is easily adjustable to any head and it came at the same time as I was told it would be.
on 27 March 2016
I bloody Love this hat. Im so Gangster in it all my friends ask me to hang out with them.

Sometimes I wear it backwards to protect my neck from the sun... but then my nose burns.
on 20 July 2015
Okay so my hair is huge. It's ridiculously thick and I have trouble finding snap backs that fit and don't make me look like a weirdo. This fits perfect and I love it!
on 30 October 2015
This hat fits my head. It keeps my hair from my face and the sun from my eyes. I don't normally wear hats. Now we are inseparable. 10/10 would wear hats again.
on 27 September 2015
Well pleased with cap, excellent fit and quality and arrived in super quick time with standard delivery 😊
on 17 July 2016
Love this hat, did not last long as it was knocked off my head at a method man and redman concert.
on 29 July 2016
Excellent fits perfect. Good quality. Arrived very quickly definitely buy from here again
on 15 December 2014
A present for my son. Perfect and exactly as I expected it to be. Quick delivery too

See one answered question