on 22 February 2018
Very helpful book if you are new to watching your health.
on 11 January 2015
Short on content and light on detail. I didn't learn anything here that I haven't heard in other similar books.

That cookie I suggest in the title? You may not have finished it by the time you finish reading this book. It doesn't cover the first two week introductory phase at all and is a poorly produced derivative regurgitation of freely available information, some of which appears to have been cut and pasted from elsewhere.

A waste of money and time.
on 27 March 2016
Good book
on 23 January 2014
Very disappointed. I was expecting recipes (as stated) and there were none. Just a few menu plans and a lot of waffle that probably could have fit into even fewer pages. I did like the tone in which it was written but the content is sadly lacking....
on 18 February 2014
Very little content here. I was hoping for more information and practical help. I wish I hadn't paid for this.
on 10 February 2013
Great book!
Really simple recipes that don't take a long time to cook.
Normally with a cook book, I will have half the ingredients, but the have to buy the other half from the shop (which then will never get used again). These recipes didn't need any extras.
Great tasting food but healthy at the same time.
3 people found this helpful
on 10 February 2013
Im looking forward to going to buy my ingredients and startign this diet. Good simple approach to healthy eating, especially good for when at work.
2 people found this helpful