- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (4 Nov. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1478287667
- ISBN-13: 978-1478287667
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 1.1 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 917,140 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
DAM Survival Guide: Digital Asset Management Initiative Planning Paperback – 4 Nov 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
David has compiled his extensive knowledge into the DAM Survival Guide and is now making this available in either a Kindle ebook or hard copy via Amazon.
Highly recommend DAM Survival Guide for anyone starting out into the world of DAM and also for old timers like myself.
This book has many area's of need that people are facing when getting a DAM, implimenting a DAM, or just trying to get additional help and organization, plus areas you may not even know you needed.
This book has been a wonderful cliff notes, if you will, in helping my company understand the 411 on DAMs. If you want to shake your head because you are working with people, departments, agencies or even DAM vendors because they are not understanding your needs then you should pick this book up.