Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
DAFA 45 mm Soft Grip Rotary Cutter, Multi-Colour
|Price:||£4.33 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£3.66 (46%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 45mm Rotary Cutter
- Rotary cutter soft grip with flexible safeguard. Ideal for both left and right handed use without reassemble of the cutter.
- Cushion handle for comfortable grip.
- The unique safeuard could adjust its angle automatically through the operators pressure.
- Push forward the switch to CLOSE position without setting the safeguard back to the central position.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Cutting fabric made easy with this soft grip rotary cutter!
1 x 45mm Rotary Cutter
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Other than the confusing packaging the cutter is well made and does a good safe job - if you have bought the right size. In my opinion 45mm is too large for small craft jobs so go for the 28mm cutter the first time round.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This could be really useful but I think mine has a nick in the blade as every turn it leaves a bit of fabric uncut which is annoying.Published 1 day ago by PRAW
Looked at these in town and they were very expensive. This one is just as good and is extremely sharp.Published 2 days ago by Jenny
I used to cut all of my fabric by hand (As though it had been done with hedge trimmers, according to my sewing teacher!) But since getting this I haven't looked back. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this rotary cutter after watching the Sewing Bee. It has taken a little time to get used to using the cutter, but is definitely a worthwhile purchase. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Margaret M Hawkes
I bought this as i print my own inserts for my filofax and needed something that would get through them quicker than my paper cutter.
This works a charm. Read more
Item arrived faster than estimated and was well packaged. Was as decribed and I'm very impressed with how easy to use and sharp it is. Perfect for pattern cutting with ease.Published 20 days ago by WonderWomanLDN