Ben 10 (PSP)
- Take control of the Omnitrix and play as 5 different alien heroes from the show, including Four Arms, Heatblast, Cannonbolt, Wildvine and XLR8
- Collect experience points to upgrade your characters and unlock over 80 combo moves
- Venture to 14 different levels and unlock 4 challenge locations
- Challenge your friends in battle mode or play together in 2-player co-op mode
- Unlock additional content including character skins, show clips and never-before-seen concept art
- Exclusive to DS – WiFi support for player vs. player challenges, Touch Screen and microphone integration in mini-games
- Exclusive to Wii – Special combo moves executed via unique Wii-mote controls
- PSP® system & PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system – Special unlockable content
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Sony PSP
- PEGI Rating: Ages 7 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
An inter-dimensional crisis threatens to swallow the Earth into limitless darkness and Ben Tennyson suddenly finds that his alien powers have been stolen.
The Omnitrix is in Your Control.
An inter-dimensional crisis threatens to swallow the Earth into limitless darkness and Ben Tennyson suddenly finds that his alien powers have been stolen. As Ben and his family set out to recapture the source of his amazing abilities, they encounter armies of otherworldly minions and uncover a plot to suck the Earth into the Null Void.
Now you can join the Tennysonâs on an adventure across the United States to recover the lost pieces of the Omnitrix while battling villains from the show, including Kevin 11, Dr. Animo and more. In this time of chaos, itâs up to you to find some answers and save the Earth from ultimate destruction.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The Omnitrix is Ben's wrist weapon that stores alien bodies that he can morph into at any time by hitting the R button- think of Lego when you can swap charecters in freeplay only this is story mode, but these aren't just clones with different weapons; this is more like playing Ultimate Alliance but having 6 superheroes rather than 4. Each one has unique skills, abilities, strengths, combo's, it's amazing. XLR8 is super fast and you can map out his route around a group of enemies then let him go and he blasts past them and knocks them all down, Heatblast can glide and shot fireballs, Fourarms is bulky and super strong, etc.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for my son 7, he enjoyed the game (has we all did), but some of the tyrants were quite hard to beat for him and we were constantly trying to defeat them to get him... Read morePublished on 8 July 2009