on 11 January 2013
When I saw the average reviews for this product, I thought that maybe people aren't too happy with the sound quality. I'm not too fussed about that; they're cheap headphones. As long as they do the job, then I'm satisfied.

However, I ordered two of these handsfree headsets and they're both defective. One pair has a defective mic, and for the other, there's sound coming only out of one of the ear-buds. I'm either the unluckiest person ever, or this product is really not original OEM, as advertised.

Don't waste your money with this product. I've requested a refund, but I'm not holding my breath about.
on 27 August 2014
Dnt feel the same build as the origanal ones i gt with the phone these are more plasticy..only had them a few weeks no issues yet and the sounds good so cant complain no lack of bass etc so doing the job for now.came quick aswell said 3 to 5 working days but came nxt day ..as for them being genuine i wouldnt swear to it..
on 22 March 2013
From delivery the plastic ear pieces kept falling off the earphones. Shove these in your pocket and when they emerge you then have to go hunting for the ear rubbers every time. The sound quality was mediocre, the mic poor and I was often told I needed to speak up when using these. But basically after a week the right ear piece stopped working.
on 27 October 2014
Arrived promptly as described, however the earphone balance is a little off. The right side earphone is not as loud as the left - I have tested it in both ears and I have nothing wrong with my hearing.
I am keeping it though because at some point I intend to upgrade my MP3 player
on 19 November 2012
I have been disappointed with the quality of these headphones. I have an original set supplied with a Samsung smartphone and have been pleased with them, so I thought i would replace them before I lost them. In comparison the product I bought do not feel or sound like the original or genuine product. the sound is weak and tinny compared to the original earphones, lacks bass and definition, its hard to believe they are genuine.
on 4 April 2013
It says GENUINE, I doubt it. I plug it in and I am asked "The earphones work as an antenna (sic) do you want to continue without the earphones?" When the earphones are plugged in, it doesn't matter whether you select speaker or headphones it come out BOTH!
Caveat emptor!
on 26 October 2015
Perfect sound and quality these are the best ones to but.
on 13 January 2016
great
on 12 November 2012
I use these to make and take calls and lsiten to the radio whilst I'm walking and they are really great. The earpiece doesn't fit that well in my earsbut I'd recommend buying a pack of replacements that come in different sizes if this is a problem for you. You'll also have some spare as they're always coming off anyway!
on 12 December 2014