- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
- Also check our best rated CCTV Camera reviews
- Car & Motorbike Store for a wide selection of top products, including car parts, travel essentials, maintenance tools and much more.
- Did you know? Amazon can issue VAT refunds on eligible items dispatched and sold by Amazon to customers who are registered disabled or chronically ill. Find out more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
D-Link DCS-932L Wireless Day/Night Cloud IP Home Camera UK Model
|Price:||£35.33 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£57.54 (62%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The DCS-932L/B Wi-Fi Day/Night Camera is a complete surveillance solution for your home or small office.
- The built-in night vision gives you 24 hour surveillance complete with motion and sound detection.
- It's mydlink enabled too, so you can check on your camera anytime, anywhere from any PC, tablet, or mobile phone by downloading the app.
- The DCS-932L/B is a standalone surveillance camera that requires no special hardware or software, and can run independently even without a PC.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Style: UK Model
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Day/Night Cloud Camera
Smaller than your average wallet with Wireless N technology, the D-Link Wireless N Day/Night Home Network Camera (DCS-932L) is the perfect camera for your home or small office. Its compact design with integrated antenna allows you to place it virtually anywhere.
See What Happens At Your Home or Office, Day or Night
The built-in IR LEDs also provide vision in little or no light. See what happens at your home or office with remote viewing via the Internet or with mydlink mobile apps. The Wireless N Day/Night Home Network Camera is ideal for every household.
The DCS-932L, Wireless N Day & Night Home Network Camera, is a versatile monitoring solution for your home or small office. Unlike a traditional webcam, the camera transmits high quality video images and audio for home and remote monitoring, even in complete darkness courtesy of the built-in Infrared LEDs. With mydlink included, this camera provides the simplest way to access and manage your camera, whether via your computer or app on your iPhone, Android or tablet.
Mydlink: the Easiest Way to Set Up Your Camera and Monitor Your Home
Connecting a camera on your network and accessing it has traditionally required complex configuration. mydlink makes it easy to access your camera from wherever you are, whenever it’s convenient for you. Using the free mydlink Lite app for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, you can connect and setup your mydlink camera without the need of a computer. A step-by-step guide has your camera up and running in a matter of minutes. Through the mydlink Lite app, you can set up a free mydlink account allowing you to view and manage your camera from any Internet connected computer. If you have more than one camera, you can add it to your existing mydlink account and watch all your cameras from a single location. Accessing your cameras on the go is easy too. Just download the free mydlink app for your iPhone or Android and you can quickly and easily view your camera feed from anywhere with a wireless or 3G/4G LTE connection. Thanks to this app, you can monitor on-the-go even if you don’t have access to a computer.
Throughout your busy week, stay connected to everything you love 24/7. View your home and keep an eye on your children, pets and valued possessions from wherever you are. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing that everything is safe and secure. Whether you're out for an evening, at the office or away on holiday, with mydlink cameras you can keep a close eye on all that is important to you.
Mydlink Access, Control, View and Share
To help you keep an eye on everything that matters to you, we've created mydlink. This secure website enables you to access and control all of your home devices*, such as Routers, Storage devices and IP Surveillance Cameras via your own personal account. You can set up your account quickly and easily. mydlink will put everything you love at your fingertips, wherever you are. You can share your holiday photos with your friends and family, keep an eye on your house while you're away from home, access your entire music collection when you're on holiday abroad or see who's accessing your home network. These are just a handful of the benefits available to you when you register for your mydlink account.
The Wireless N Day & Night Home Network Camera comes with built-in infrared LEDs that allow for continuous monitoring even in complete darkness. The 5-metre illumination distance makes it suitable for monitoring whatever is important to you: whether it is your baby in the nursery or your office by night.
A Complete Monitoring System
The DCS-932L includes motion detection and email alerts, via the User Interface which makes this camera a truly comprehensive home monitoring system. You can easily set up a detection area (i. e. a window, or your garage door) on the camera’s User Interface, emails can then be sent to you to notify you of any motion detected. You can also view up to 32 cameras from a Windows computer using the included free D-ViewCam software (DCS-100). D-ViewCam has a robust set of features including centralised alert management and video/audio recording.
Wireless N Connectivity
The Wireless N Day & Night Home Network Camera includes Wireless N technology for wider coverage across your home. Wireless N allows you to stream high-quality video to remote sites over the Internet. A Site Survey feature also allows you to view and connect to nearby wireless networks with ease. The DCS-932L also includes a standard Ethernet port for connections to traditional wired networks.
D-Link DCS-932L/B camera
CD-ROM with D-View Cam Software (Windows)
From the manufacturer
The DCS-932L Wi-Fi Day/Night Camera is a complete surveillance solution for your home or small office. The built-in night vision gives you 24 hour surveillance complete with motion and sound detection. It’s mydlink enabled too, so you can check on your camera anytime, anywhere from any PC, tablet, or mobile phone.
Peace Of Mind With 24/7 Monitoring Of Any Environment
The DCS-932L is a standalone surveillance camera that requires no special hardware or software, and can run independently even without a PC. Send e-mail notifications with snapshots whenever motion or sound is detected using just the DCS-932L and an Internet connection. You can customise areas of the video to monitor for motion to keep watch over entryways, and you can set volume limits to detect when a loud sound is picked up by the camera. Night time monitoring is possible with the built-in infrared LEDs which allow for night time viewing of up to 5 meters, enabling round-the-clock monitoring of a home or small office.
mydlink: the easiest way to setup up your camera and monitor your home
Connecting a camera on your network and accessing it has traditionally required complex configuration. mydlink makes it easy to access your camera from wherever you are, whenever it’s convenient for you. Using the free mydlink Lite app for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, you can connect and setup your mydlink camera without turning on a computer. A step-by-step guide has your camera up and running in a matter of minutes. Through the mydlink Lite app, you can set up a free mydlink account which allows you to view and manage your camera from any Internet connected computer. If you have more than one camera, you can add it to your existing mydlink account and watch all your cameras from a single location.
Accessing your cameras on the go is easy too. Just download the free mydlink Lite app for your iOS, Android or Windows Phone device and you can quickly and easily view your camera feed from anywhere with a wireless or 3G/4G LTE connection. Thanks to this app, you can monitor on-the-go even if you don’t have access to a computer.
If you have a mydlink-enabled Cloud Router, setting up and configuring your DCS-932L is a snap, thanks to Zero Configuration. Simply connect your camera to its power adapter and then connect your camera to your Cloud Router with an Ethernet cable - the camera will automatically be added to your account.
Create a Comprehensive Surveillance System*
Included with the DCS-932L is the D-ViewCam software, which adds enhanced features and functionality that helps you create a full surveillance system. D-ViewCam enables centralised management of multiple network cameras, supporting up to 32 network cameras and up to 64 users. With a dedicated computer it offers digital monitoring and recording with a wide array of features, including scheduled, motion and manual recording options for individual needs.
* D-ViewCam software included is not Mac-compatible.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It's been good, no complaints. It is simple to set up, I found the guides useful and other info is easily found online.
Make sure your hard wired via an ethernet cable to instal/update the firmware. The mobile app offers to update the firmware via remote (not app update) My advice is to do it at home/office with the Cam hardwired to the router using a computer.
All functions work well, night vision is good, the detectors are clever, easily set to trip sensitive or robust & set the area to cover/detect. I've also changed house and it was fast and simple to set up at a new location. I've used the mobile app whilst I'm away in other countries and it's great to be able to check in and see what's going on. And if the sensors are tripped I get snapshots of any maybe intruder emailed to me.
This is a good buy,
1) When you get an alert it mails me, hurrah, but the link can't be viewed on a iOS browser
2) When you do get the link, its not of the event, but its a live view, so by the time you've got the live view up; you've missed what it was
It also has a microphone that just plays white noise when its actually silent, so don't bother with audio activation.
I know they are well priced, but what's the use of being well priced when they are basically not fit for purpose!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Unfortunately didn't come with the qr or configuration code so I couldn't set it upPublished 21 hours ago by becky224
Equipment is very good and does everything it says it will do. Picture quality is very good. It's a pity customer service isn't on the ball thoughPublished 6 days ago by Roger
i am sure this is a great little camera, however, even though it connected to my router via wps without issue it will not connect to the camera either by phone app, ipad or pc. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Dom
Stopped working 2 weeks ago have tried since then to update, re boot with no luck, cannot find out how to return now it is over 6 months old.Published 1 month ago by Mrs. Alison Bissland
I already had the same type of camera so knew what to expect. For the price, it's excellent. Relatively easy to set up and the picture quality is perfectly acceptable.Published 1 month ago by PJ
Much harder to set up than shown. I had to choose a different model type on the app than indicated on the box. That said, its cheap and it works...Published 1 month ago by rshee
I have finally given up on DLink after months of frustration. Flakey, unreliable and exhausting! Just spent the morning trying to get it to work (as well as it ever did) with new... Read morePublished 1 month ago by C M.
Look for similar items by category
- Computers & Accessories > Webcams & VoIP Equipment > Webcams
- Electronics & Photo > Camera & Photo > Surveillance Cameras > Bullet Cameras
- Electronics & Photo > Camera & Photo > Surveillance Cameras > Dome Cameras
- Electronics & Photo > Car & Vehicle Electronics > Car Electronics > Alarm Systems & Security
- Garden & Outdoors > Garden Storage & Housing > Summerhouses
- Health & Personal Care > Medical Supplies & Equipment > Mobility & Daily Living Aids > Memory Aids
- Pet Supplies > Dogs > Pet Cameras