- Hardcover: 592 pages
- Publisher: Taschen GmbH; Mul edition (28 Oct. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3836528843
- ISBN-13: 978-3836528849
- Product Dimensions: 26.2 x 24.5 x 3.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 555,068 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
D&AD 2011 Hardcover – 28 Oct 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
D&AD is a nonprofit educational charity that was launched in 1962 by a group of London-based designers and art directors, with iconic and legendary professionals on both its judging panels and winners lists. By celebrating creative communication and rewarding its practitioners, D&AD raises standards across the industry. The annual D&AD Awards - the industry's biggest and best - rewards outstanding creativity, originality, technical excellence and innovation in design and advertising.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
many ideas, very well presented and a much larger book than