- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Cytopathology (Fundamentals of Biomedical Science) Paperback – 17 Feb 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The flow of information is excellent and the text is well-written... a good introductory text for undergraduates with an interest in cytology and for professionals in training. (Dr Lesley Walton, School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences, Liverpool John Moores University)
Lucid, logical coverage of material, set out thoughtfully and supported by good illustrations and learning features that make the text student-friendly... a very useful undergraduate cytopathology textbook. (Dr Nicholas Vardaxis, Endeavour College of Natural Health)
Clearly written, factual and concise. (Patricia Gadsdon PhD, FIBMS, School of Biological Sciences, Bangor University)
I would definitely recommend this book to anyone. (Jermin Simon, student, DeMontfort University)
About the Author
Behdad Shambayati is a Consultant Clinical Cytologist at Ashford and St. Peter's Cytology Department. Behdad was part time lecturer on the IBMS fellowship course at Bromley College of Technology from 1992 to 1996 (when the course ended), and is periodically invited to lecture for the BSc and MSc courses at University of Westminster, NESCOT and University of West of England. He regularly teaches Cytology on courses at Northwick Park Cytology Training School, Welsh Cytology Training School, Sheffield Cytology Training School and South West Cytology Training School. Behdad has been a member of the IBMS Scientific Advisory Panel in cytology since 1999, and is currently their Chief Examiner for cytology.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very user friendly, an easy read just what I needed for a refresher on work related issues.Published 12 months ago by Yvonne Jones
This book is very updated, full of basic information and friendly designed. I appreciated the diagramming and the high quality microphotographs.Published on 23 July 2013 by Roberta Braga
I love it. Everything was great. I'm sure that i'll use this website again to get more new books and other things.Published on 17 Jun. 2013 by Celina Oliveira
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pathology
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Biological Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pathology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pre-clinical Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Human Biology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pathology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference