on 1 February 2013
This is a decent value protein shake.

I bought the chocolate flavour and it tastes like cake mix. I like it but my girlfriend had a sip and wasn't so keen.

I have not tried the other flavours so cannot comment on those.

I have the shake with water in the morning as soon as I get up and also straight after the gym session at night with a teaspoon of creatine added.

It does not contain lactose which is a good thing as I am lactose intolerant. I have had no stomach issues since taking this twice daily for the last 2 weeks.

As mentioned by someone else, it does contain 300 kcal per serving (2 scoops) which may be too much for people trying to loose weight. I am trying to bulk up my muscle so this is an easy way to get an extra 600 kcal per day plus a stack of protein and vitamins.

The 2240g tub should last 1 month when having 2 shakes per day.
on 26 August 2016
The best tasting protein powder I've ever had.

It's like taking a meal, I used it 1.5 hours before a workout so I'd be sated and full of energy for a workout. I normally use this when I'm trying to build a little bulk.

Pros:
Easy to mix,
Easy to drink (being tasty)
Good mix of Protein, Fat, Carbs, Vits and mins

Negs:
Expensive
Probably not the best if you are trying to get super lean
Chocolate is probably a bit better of a taste.

Not for everyone, but certainly a quality protein powder
on 20 December 2014
A nice shake that doesn't bloat and leaves you coming back for more after 3 a day is a good product. This does all that.
It helped me cut and it helped me gain muscle mass (at different times).
I had this on Subscribe an Save. Used loads of it.
The MCTs are great for training your body to use fat up as an energy store.
on 24 July 2012
Having just finished my 1st 2.2kg tub of Choc Muscle Milk,I have been really impressed with it.
I take one shake in the morning and another right after my work out and it leaves me feeling much more fuller than other shakes do.
Muscle milk is the best tasing protein shake out there(much more creamy tasing than Syntha-6)The choc tastes like cake-mix batter,really nice.
Bad points would be;
310 Calories per 2 scoops-This has never really bothered me,but it may be too many cals for some people cutting or trying to loose weight etc..
All in all a great shake that I will keep using!
on 18 March 2014
It is so easy to mix by using just shaker. It is a perfect texture when it's mixed with water. And o my god the taste and nutritional value is the best selling point. Muscle milk taste like you naughty full fat Chocolate milkshake and helps you recover after the most intense hard core training. Both me and my husband using it. For boys it is helps to grow body mass as part of protein reach diet plan. For girls it is helps to recover and stay lean. Happy training.
on 11 January 2016
really good product. It's lactose free too. Which is important for me.
I won't use anything else
Fewer abdominal side effects than other protein powders
on 20 December 2014
Was delivered fast and the service given good. My only critique is product itself, if you are sensitive to whey protein I found this to be the worse, would recommend Gold Standard as doesnt make you sick.
on 31 July 2015
The best non-lactose protein that I have tried. I use to buy pea and soya protein but they taste horrible and I wanted to avoid have too much soya. This one taste like a milkshake and I see it as a treat in the morning and after dinner. I share it with my flatmate (who doesn't have intolerances to dairy) and he prefers it as it doesn't leave him with a heavy feeling the stomach
on 24 June 2014
Had this stuff when I was over in the states but always found it was really expensive over here so never bothered with it. Used to buy Holland & Barrats own brand stuff on the buy one get another for a penny offer. Found Muscle Milk on a great deal though, twice as much as the other stuff for less cost.

Love the taste, I think this stuff has the best chocolate flavour of any protein shakes. Highly recommend it.
on 8 February 2014
If you like sweet protein shakes, this one's for you. Look for it on sale and you won't be disappointed!

See one answered question