on 20 November 2012
These are a much better alternative to most other cranberry supplements due to them being tablets instead of capsules, so no gelatin. I would recommend these as they are quite high cranberry equivalent so well worth the price too for what you are getting.
on 28 January 2013
Since takiing these tablets my bladder has never felt better and stronger. I seem to be able to hold on longer before rushing to the loo.
on 27 January 2013
They do their job, don't taste as bitter as many similar products. Good brand, cheap deal. Very pleased with these.
on 11 November 2015
Best product ever. I'm prone to severe urinary tract infections and these relieve the symptoms very quickly and make the regularity significantly less!

Will definitely be taking these everyday from now on.
on 17 September 2014
I used to have constant urinary tract infections. Since starting this product nearly two years ago taking only one per night before bedtime I have never had an infection since.
on 14 August 2013
I don't know if it's just a coincidence but I used to get water infections on a regular basis and since using this product I haven't had a single one! I am delighted Thanks
on 29 August 2014
To be fair, I havn't given these a fair trial the reason being after a few days of taking them I noticed that I was getting up in the night several times to go to the loo. When I stopped taking them, the getting up in the night stopped too. l looked the side effects up and discovered it was a diuretic, so a bit counter productive really.
on 13 February 2014
since buying these for my girlfriend there have been less issues with cystitis, plus it's a good confidence boost knowing they are there.
on 26 December 2014
Hi I have hardly been on these tabs a week and already my cystitis problem has decreased considerably. thank you so much.
on 3 April 2015
These have been great. I suffer a lot with water infections and they have helped so much. Definitely recommend these

See one answered question