Cyclone Primus 1TB Media Player
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Audio/Video Outputs: HDMI; Composite A/V; SPDIF Coaxial (digital audio); SPDIF Optical TOSLink (digital audio) - Interfaces:USB 2.0; USB HOST; HDMI; SATA HDD.
- Cyclone Primus V2.0 Full HD 1000GB Media Player supports many of the most popular 1080p HD video formats currently on the market.
- Package Contents: 1 x Enclosure fitted with 1000GB Hard Drive, PSU, Remote Control, UK Power Lead, Instruction.
- Video Codec Support: MPEG-1; MPEG-2; MPEG-4; H.264; XviD; DivX; WMV9 (VC-1); RealVideo - Audio Codec Support: WMA; OGG Vorbis.
- Firmware: Upgradable - Media Cards:SD; SDHC; Micro SD; MMC - Power DC: 5V 2A .
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Cyclone Primus V2 Media Player With 1TB Hard Drive Built-in, fully assembled, formatted. Everything is ready to be used out of box. Cyclone Primus V2 is the new version of Primus media player. The Cyclone Primus V2 supports many of the most popular 1080p HD video formats currently on the market, such as MKV, RMVB, MEPG, AVI etc. The new version also features a separate optical digital audio out port. Package Includes: - Sumvision Cyclone Primus Media Player 1TB - Remote Control - Power Supply - AV Composite Cable - User Manual - AAA Battery x2
Top Customer Reviews
Connected to 2 laptops and 2 PC's but none would recognise it, so couldn't load any films etc., on to it
Was expecting it to be a laptop size HDD / media player to use while traveling, but it is considerably bigger, containing a 3.5 inch 2TB hdd so not really practical for travel purposes anyway.
Am returning this one as a faulty unit for a refund, may then order the 500gb cyclone pocket in its place and see how that goes or just get a cyclone Mk4 media player box to use with an external hard-drive, as have a Mk 2 version that has worked a treat for the past 4 yrs using a 1Tb WD Passport drive with no problems.
I give it 2 stars for looks etc., but Had this unit worked I would have given it 4 stars, would have been 5 only its just too big!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works fine through the tv. Loading data onto it can be a pain as, it frequently crashes and you have to disconnect it and then reconnect it. Ok for the moneyPublished 5 months ago by Laurence