on 8 November 2013
A nifty thing for day rides or commuting. The quality is better than the price would suggest. Definitely water proof, since I have used this multiple times in torrential rain over the past few weeks. The velcro straps are plenty big enough to fit on most , if not all bicycles. The only problem I have found is that the velcro doesn't stop the bag from wiggling around when full if you head over lots of bumpy terrain, otherwise it's fine for road use. The phone compartment is sized for an iPhone or equivalent smart phone, my Nexus 4 fits. I also have a fold-out multi-tool in the bottom. Have not tested the head-phone practicality, I'm sure it would be fine if you consider it okay to not have full hearing when cycling anyway. Would recommend it as a cheap option for commuting or hitting multiple geo-cache locations in a day.
on 31 October 2016
Ok bag I got a small and and I could of put my tablet in it .so it was no good as my phone just rattled about in side.bottom of the bag is leather so if you like you paint work on your bike I wouldn't buy this as it will wear the paint with its hard edges. no padding inside so if you just have a couple of tools in it they just rattle about
on 4 October 2017
I was getting worried it wouldn't arrive but then it was coming from China !!! Eventually it did arrive today 04/10/17. I am very pleased with the product. I now have a place for my mobile which I can see and use through the plastic screen. I also have room for a couple of spare inner tubes and repair kit. There is even a hole for your headphones and they have even provided an extension kit for your ear piece. Neat.
on 4 August 2017
Turned up before expected dates.
For the price it's what I expected. Yes it does slip as your riding & think the straps could be better.
Not expecting this to last long but will do for now.
Don't think I'd buy another online especially from China/Hong Kong
Cheap quality but at the cheap price you'd be stupid to expect anything more
on 7 October 2016
I'm glad I bought this as was well worth the price.
I have looked at this else where and was way much more expensive.
The the product and quality is really good.
Perfect size to carry all the little bike bits .
on 24 April 2017
Really nice bag, only criticism is the strap on one side is really long and is difficult to fasten as the Velcro only meets at the ends, meaning one part of the bar it is fastened to needs to be fat.
on 30 July 2017
Wanted a smallish bag to go on a front pannier I fitted to my bike. Nice case, seems well made, and with the added bonus of somewhere to safely carry my iPhone 6.
on 28 September 2013
Cycling from Boston to New York for charity, I needed some easy access storage and somewhere to keep my valuables, this is just the ticket, easy to use and sturdy and secure.
on 15 July 2017
This is great so good I had to buy another one for a family member. The reason I have not given it five stars is it would be better for the zips to open from the bottom it's a bit fiddly being at the top. Also the two I have are not the ones in the picture.
on 12 June 2014
purchased this item for on my mountain bike. it fits on my bike well and my Samsung s4 mini fit in it like a glove good for the price . the item was well packed and only a couple of days delivery