- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Cybercrime: Law Enforcement, Security and Surveillance in the Information Age Paperback – 13 Apr 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
..."there are several nuggets of insight for both security professionals and communications theorists. Recommended for practitioners, graduate students and faculty.."--D. McIntosh, "Choice
About the Author
Douglas Thomas is Lecturer at the Annenberg School for Communication, University of Southern California. Brian D. Loader is Co-Director of CIRA, University of Teesside, and editor of the international journal Information, communication and Society.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Security
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > E-commerce
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Philosophy of Science
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Civil Liberties & Political Activism > Civil Rights & Citizenship
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Law & Disorder > Criminology