- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Cybercash: The Coming Era of Electronic Money Hardcover – 22 Oct 2002
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'Professor Guttmann's book on Cybercash provides a brilliant, clear and complete presentation of the Internet revolution in the fields of money and finance. This original and highly readable book takes us into the heart of virtual capitalism. The author makes a convincing case that Cybercash will have profound effects on our daily operations while presenting a challenge for banks and public policy makers alike.' - Professor Dominique Plihon, Paris Nord University, France, and Member of the Council of Economic Analysis attached to the Prime Minister
'Robert Guttmann's Cybercash is a highly original account of online money and what it will mean to our economy and culture. It is accessible, 'savant', and well written. This book will fascinate all social scientists interested in money and all those who want to know about the internet's dramatic impact during this century.' - Serge Moscovici, Directeur d'Etudes, Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, Paris, France, and former Professor of Social Psychology, Graduate Faculty, New School for Social Research, New York, USA
'Guttmann predicts that within a decade varying forms of electonic money will largely replace paper money...' - Lawrence R. Maxted, Library Journal
About the Author
ROBERT GUTTMANN is Professor of Economics at Hofstra University, New York and Visiting Professor at the Universite de Paris-Nord, France. He is an expert on the economics of money and has published many books and articles.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Macroeconomics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Banking
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Corporate
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Philosophy of Science