Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.99

on 26 October 2010
Like the previous book, this is mostly a collection of classic comics from the website along with 30 new ones. But this time they've also included an "interactivies" section for "kids and slow adults", which is just as hilarious and offensive as the comics.

I would definitely recommend this to all fans of the comic and anyone else who has a dark, twisted sense of humour.
VINE VOICEon 2 November 2010
A lot of people will just chalk C&H up to being stupid, filthy, sexist, offensive, etc. And they're right. But they're also incredibly clever in their humour, wordplay and their knowledge of how the mind will jump to a conclusion. One thing I'd also like to commend is that their illustration style is deceptively intricate. Again, lots of people think they're a step up from a stick figure, but take a look at the expressions and you'll find a lot more face gags than you might expect. Another great outing, gentlemen.

I hope they do an animation about this book, too, as the last one was the best thing on youtube for a long time. Justin Bieber notwithstanding.
on 16 April 2014
The delivery on this was quick so I was pleased, I love cyanide and happiness comics, probably the best I've seen for something that looks so simple. If you want some quick laughs then definitely buy this, you will not be disappointed! It also has a couple of hidden little jokes in there so watch out!
on 3 February 2014
Just like the first volume. From the profane, to the somewhat offensive to the out-and-out obnoxiousness of a lot of the strips. Expect no deep thinking and no lessons learned. Do expect a good belly laugh though.
For people with a depraved, twisted sense of humour. Expect nothing clean and definitely keep away from sensitive folk
on 6 September 2013
This is a fantastic book. Buy it! Buy it now!

No, I don't get commission for selling this, however it has given me and my friends and family such a good laugh that I feel the need to share the wonder and crazy witty banter held within this illustrative delight. If you've seen their cartoon on youtube you'll know what you're in for. If you haven't, it can seem a little TOO outrageous at times but stick with it, believe me. The writers are fantastic.

Great gift for cheeky lads and ladies who can take some very politically incorrect jokes. Just brilliant :o)
on 5 October 2013
Love Cyanide and Happiness, it never fails to make me laugh, If you have a random humour this is the book for you and the great thing is.. theres that many, when you go to read it again you forgot about them and laugh all over again, this book has done it's rounds and nobody has had a bad word to say about it ;)
on 7 December 2010
Really nice sequel to the original "Cyanide and Hapiness" book. There is a lot of funny comics + really fun (but few) interactivites that add some fun to the reading.
Book is high quality and feels really nice.

What would I do to improve the book?
- include more older comics (I have been reading C&H since 2007 and 90% of all "old" comics are either from '09 or '10.
- include interactivities among comics and not in the end of the book. That would make it more diverse.
- include some additional stuff - like fun photos of the creators, some short articles etc.
- include short fan section - with C&H spoofs or fan works.
on 18 November 2012
I'm a huge fan of the C&H comics online, as is my Girlfriend (the person who I bought this for). If you are happy with just looking a these online then you may not want to bother with this. But as a gift or just something nice to flick through it is excellent. The book is very well presented, a lovely cover and the pages are excellent quality. The new comics are up to the same standard as the online ones and a nice addition into the book, but my favourite part is the 'activity' section in the back of the book, which had us both in stitches with plenty of ridiculous (and offensive) material.

Overall, this is a great buy for any fan of the comics, or for introducing someone new to the series, and at £7 its a snip!
on 20 June 2015
The guys at cyanide and happiness haven't missed a beat and their second collection of comics proves to be as entertaining as the first. The punchlines range from giggle worthy to side slipping, and it's well worth every penny.
on 17 April 2012
I got this as a birthday present for my boyfriend as he loves reading them. I think they are great. Really good quality book and some good laughs. Also bought Cyanide and Happiness: I'm Giving You the Finger. Would recommend to anyone who loves simple cartoon strips with great comedy and illustration. Cyanide and Happiness: I'm Giving You the Finger