Cutting Globe Plant Propagator 11 Piece Set - Grow Roots on Plant Cuttings in as few as 8 weeks - Propagate Trees, Shrubs, Roses, Climbers & More - Add Rooting Hormone, Roots Grow on Growing Plant
- CUTTING GLOBES are round hollow balls which you attach to a plant you would like to propagate and new roots grow inside. You then cut the branch from the plant and you have a new, free clone of that plant!
- HOW THEY WORK: Cutting Globes use a 4,000 year old tried and tested method of propagation, called air layering, traditionally used by Bonsai masters - now achievable with these NEW, unique, easy-to-use, lightweight, reusable Globes. Use them on stubborn, hard-to-root plants.
- SAVE MONEY at the garden centre and propagate your own new plants in 4-12 weeks. Our free detailed Growing Guide will help you predict length of time, which depends on plant type and growing conditions.
- QUICK RESULTS: Achieve enough root volume in this short time to allow most plants to FLOWER or FRUIT WITHIN the FIRST SEASON. This is unheard of with other methods of propagation!
- SWAP WITH FRIENDS: Invite your friends or garden club to use Cutting Globes on their plants and swap free cloned plants.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
This Great Value Bonus Pack Includes: 2 large, 3 medium and 6 small cutting globes.
DIRECTIONS:Simply make small cut to plant bark, add rooting hormone, enclose Cutting Globe filled with moss peat around wound & watch for roots. When roots appear, in 4-12 weeks depending on plant & conditions, cut away from parent plant & you have a brand new plant.
FREE Planting Guide:Free guide with tips & tricks to use with your Cutting Globes & lists of common plants with estimated growing times.
GLOBE SIZES: Select a small medium or large globe, depending on the thickness of the branch on the plant you would like to clone. The space inside each globe is in perfect ratio to the width of branch that the openings allow, for the optimal volume of roots necessary for that size plant.
Grow more roots with Cutting Globe than other methods of propagation; plants are more vigorous!/
WHY IS ONE SIDE RED?Small climbers, alpines & trailing plants root the fastest & need less root volume to sustain their size. For most of these types, the small globe would be used & it would need to remain on the stem for the shortest time. Larger trees & shrubs generally require 6+ weeks to grow adequate roots & algae may build up on the inside of the globe from sun exposure & interrupt root growth. The red side should be faced toward the south as it inhibits the algae growth, while the clear side allows you to see when roots appear.
ADDED BENEFITS:The large globes supplied with a tie, which may be used in windy conditions, & contain a small slit where water may be added during dry conditions.
Save Room in Your Greenhouse and Garden - new plants grow right on existing plants.