Customer reviews

on 26 November 2013
These gloves are great. The grip is amazing. Great strength in the material too. I play tight end where blocking is essential and tough on the hands but these protect them well.
on 10 May 2014
I bought these gloves about a year ago. At first they were awesome. Really good grip and function for the first season I played with them. They worked great in all weathers, particularly in light rain where they're constantly being cleaned but not forming a slick on the palms.
However, their durability is regretfully not great. This season, they've started to develop wear on the backs of the hands, and on the fingertips. The worst part is that the grip has almost completely gone. Even after repetitive wiping with clean water they lose their tack after about one or two plays. It seems to have come on quite suddenly as well, for me it wasn't a gradual decline. It's been over the last two games and I've been taken by surprise by the loss of grip. To be fair, they have been used pretty heavily, which probably accelerated the decline. I've used them every time I play football, be it in games, practice, or just chucking a ball around with mates. However, I still wouldn't expect the grip to have almost completely gone by the end of two seasons. So, I probably wouldn't buy these again due to my concerns over their durability. Instead I'd go for a set of Nike Vapors or similar.
on 30 November 2012
Pros:
Fit
Comfort
Grip

Cons:
Style
Durability

Net:
Overall pretty good pair of receiver gloves. The fit and comfort are both solid. The grip or tackiness on the palm has lasted well after a couple of weeks of use. They also preformed well in wet or dry weather using a leather ball and a synthetic leather ball. Not much in the style department but that shouldn't matter much as they are more function over fashion.
Main concern is the durability and how long they will hold up. I've started to notice the stitching coming loose on the left glove. Not sure if this is a design flaw or general breakdown from use and physical contact with other players.
If they do fall apart I'd still buy these again.
on 25 March 2015
great feel although a litle big for me but still work great. look really nice aswell whicj is also important overall really impressed!!
on 5 November 2014
Great gloves. Fit and grip very nicely! Can be machine washed, but be careful to not tumble dry them!!!
on 8 March 2015
Best gloves I have ever invested in, the whole team now use these gloves. Highly recommend!
on 7 February 2015
Great gloves, got them as a gift for my boyfriend and he loves them!
on 3 April 2016
For my son & he loves them. Good fit for his large hands too
on 16 May 2015
Great gloves with a comfortable fit. Grip is also good.
on 26 March 2015
Quality gloves, very sticky and just as advertised.