on 2 September 2016
I used to knit a little when I was a child and then didn't go back to it for ages. Now in my twenties I felt the need to learn again. This book re-taught me and re-established my love of knitting! If it wasn't for this book I'd still be floundering around not knowing what the heck I was doing. Gradually builds your confidence til you find you feel like you can knit anything!
on 18 January 2015
Brought as a Christmas present for an experienced knitter even though it's a beginners book. Really easy little projects that can be done at any experience level and patterns can be adapted to add on to larger projects. My mom really loved it and it arrived very promptly too. Would recommend for any experience level.
on 16 October 2017
Lots of easy to follow patterns. Sadly has american products is wool and needles. Would be good if published in England.
on 20 August 2016
This book is beautiful...with lots of lovely colour pictures and patterns. Small projects like egg closes , key rings, pencil cases.
on 12 December 2017
My mum secreted away my book so had to buy another one. I learnt about this through a colleague and bought mine
on 1 September 2016
Lovely book, nice choice of simple, quick but effective pattern. Delivery and service all perfect.
A nice addition to any crafters collection. Something for everyone.
on 29 December 2015
good little patterns
on 25 May 2016
Really fun but useful things to make. Good for using up odd bits of yarn and for when you'd like a quick project. Highly recommended, a good gift for a beginners.
on 20 March 2015
love it!!
on 11 December 2015
Cute and quirky - fun items, small enough to keep you interested and give you something lovely when you've completed them.