- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Customer Relationship Management, Second Edition: Concept, Strategy, and Tools Paperback – 31 Oct 2012
Save an extra 10% with Amazon Student*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the reviews of the second edition:“I highly recommend this book, for everyone that works or study marketing, business strategy or is interested in CRM, it’s a must have! The book provides a nice integration of academic thinking and practical CRM strategy and implementation. On the end of each chapter the authors included a Reference list, which is great specially if you are using the book for research and also on chapter 4 they have some exercises questions.” (inspireandaction.wordpress.com, 2013)
"This is the book that the marketing field has been waiting for. Kumar and Reinartz have taken the confusion out of CRM. Their exposition of CRM theory and practice is definitive, original and illustrated with actual cases. This is the kind of book that belongs in the training of every professional marketer." - Philip Kotler, Kellogg School of Management
"A very comprehensive textbook on CRM and database analytics and written by a pair of top academic authorities in marketing. What I really liked about this textbook was its student friendly style with lots of real world examples and strong analytics!" - Jagdish N. Sheth, Charles H. Kellstadt, Professor of Marketing, Goizueta Business School, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
"[The authors'] key concern is the management of profitable customer relationships. This book provides a nice integration of cutting edge academic thinking and practical CRM strategy and implementation. As such, it provides rigor with relevance..." - Michael Braekler, Head of Customer Relationship Management, BMW Group Germany
"This book provides an insightful roadmap to make your CRM strategy successful. It will be an indispensable reference for those seeking transformational changes within a more efficient customer centric approach in their business strategy." - Jean-Christophe Tellier, CEO Novartis Pharma Belgium
See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Nice book with good information about CRM and Marketing strategy.
I need this book for my study at university in Czech republic.
Thanks for that book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Customer Services
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Marketing Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems