Customer and Business Analytics (Chapman &Hall/CRC the R Series) Paperback – 12 Jun 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"This book is derived from a lecture course in data mining for MBA students. … assumes very little in the way of mathematical or statistical background. The writing style is generally good, and the book should prove useful to its target audience."
―David Scott, International Statistical Review (2013), 81, 2
About the Author
Dr. Daniel S. Putler is a Data Artisan in Residence at Alteryx, a business intelligence/analytics software company.
Dr. Robert E. Krider is a professor of marketing in the Beedie School of Business at Simon Fraser University. He has also taught in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Portugal, and Germany. His research tackles questions of customer and competitor behavior in retailing and media industries.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
There is another GUI based book that uses Rattle. That one is also worth looking and Rattle one also covers SVM, in case you are interested. Mining massive datasets (MMD) is also good and the best part it is free. However, that focuses more on inbound link counting (ie domain context of search engines) and more advanced for a starting book.
If you are looking to learn R then you may be better off with "The R" or "R in action".
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Science
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Decision Making
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Data Storage & Management > Data Mining
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Probability & Statistics