on 16 December 2013
Surprisingly good quality and value considering the price. They are a little small seeming, but I measured them and they're the right size...think it's just because they're very well filled and plump (a very good thing for a cushion!).
on 20 July 2013
The quality of this product was fine, but 14" x4" is a stretch as best. Luckily I bought 3 because to make the insert fit the cushion I had made I had to cut one of the others up. The actual measurement is 12" x 12" at best. Whether I had been sent to wrong size by mistake I don't know as had no paperwork or anything to clarify this. Anyway, I got round the problem by luckily having ordered more than I needed at the time, and this is something maybe worth considering.
on 18 August 2014
A bit over-plump. It wasn't suitable for the cover I'd made because of its mounded shape & I had to buy another one. However if I'd bought the pad before doing the cover this problem wouldn't have occurred as I would have allowed for the pad's shape.
on 5 March 2014
I bought these to use for home made crocheted cushion covers. They are lovely and firm, nicely filled. As some of the other reviews said they are a little on the small size but I think that might be because they are so plump. Would buy again.
on 14 November 2013
Very pleased with this order :)

I will no doubt be purchasing more!

Very good value and good quality. And they do measure 14" x 14"
on 20 March 2014
The cushions could have had more filling in - I purchased some before from this seller and they were much more plumper but this time not so full. However, for the price a good product and would use them again.
on 2 December 2014
These were exactly what they advertise. Came squashed up but could be fluffed up nicely to maybe a 3 or 4 inch depth after some time out of the packet. Ours has been used for the past year and is still going strong. Really very good for the price. Soft and squashy - just what i wanted. Amazing value.
on 5 December 2013
I was ao dissapointed witht is order the size ordered was 14x14 no way thet were 12x12 much too small. I make and sell cushions and these will not do. I had ordered 30 so the size of the contents was too big for me to return.
on 30 July 2012
good shape, cover is good quality and they feel strong enough to keep thyere shape. bought various sizes and they are all good quality. excellent value.
on 14 April 2014
The cushion was very plump and soft and the stuffing was nice and evenly distributed with no bunching or lumps :) have done and will continue to buy this item.

See one answered question