Customer reviews

on 8 October 2016
I love the tin that they all came in, very compact. The toddler nail clippers are just the same as my standard adult fingernail clippers.

I still prefer the standard tommy tippee ones, they cut the nails better. The scissors in this pack are very good though and despite preferring different nail clippers, I love the case it all comes in, easy to have everything in one place with little children who like to hide things.
on 3 December 2016
Excellent set. Unlike many others, which are a) not sharp enough or b) too blunt for tiny fingers, this set would cover all your needs. We are using it with our son since his birth, the clippers (even the small one) are still too big for his now 8 weeks old fingers, but the scissors works great. Nicely sharpened, rounded, price is fine, can't fault it. Absolutely recommended.
on 5 November 2015
After 5 months of use, the smallest nail clippers have broken. The little pin that holds the lever in place has come out, and given how tiny the clippers are, it's nigh-on impossible to get back in place.

The rest of the set is still in fine condition, but - to be honest - I haven't used anything else yet aside from the nail file on occasion, because my baby's fingers and toes are still so small.
on 18 January 2017
This is very handy! Although I'm not sure why they put a mirror in the compact case...
I would be careful about clipping your baby with clippers I accidentally clipped her skin! So I now use the nail file which is 100% safer and also gets the job done
on 4 March 2017
Pretty good but the nail file is a but rubbish. Mirror fell out but simple to stick back in by heating the glue up with a hairdryer and pushing mirror back on.
on 24 March 2016
safe and easy to use :)
on 11 May 2017
Still using this and my little girl is going on 3, fantastic kit
on 7 April 2017
Lovely cute set
on 24 September 2013
I gave it to my sister for her new baby, as far as i know it's serving her well. It's important to have these so that nail and skin are not confused.
on 23 November 2012
Bought this set as one of many presents for my sister and her 1mth old baby girl. She's mentioned having to cut her nails for the first time and being quite nervous about it, especially because my niece is a small baby with tiny fingers!!! She was very please with the set and it was the nudge she needed to give it a try. Using the rounded tip scissors (and the right moment, just after feeding when the baby was fed and relaxed rather than fidgety!) she cut her nails wth great ease without any problem - she was chuffed with it and is now very comfortable at the idea of doing it routinely. Not use clippers but I am sure they will come in handy as the baby grows. Box is beautiful and the mum liked the idea that it looked more like a make-up item! Item was received promptly and well packaged. Recommended!