- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Curriculum Studies in the Lifelong Learning Sector (Achieving QTLS Series) Paperback – 27 May 2009
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Dr Jonathan Tummons is Lecturer in Education at Durham University and leads Durham's MSc in Educational Assessment. With a background in further and adult education, he has researched and published widely on a range of issues relating to learning, teaching and assessment.
Top customer reviews
For me this book was a necessary read and I'll give it a clear 10/10. And Amazon was definately the place to buy it - I had it on order with another suppier for 4 weeks before I cancelled it and ordered with amazon. I was reading it 2 days later.
Another recommended book by the same author and within the same series is Assessing Learning in the Lifelong Learning Sector (Achieving QTLS)
I would definitely recommend this to anyone doing a teaching course.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Adult Guidance & Handbooks
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Higher & Further Education
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Curriculum Planning & Development
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies