Current Legal Problems 2005: Volume 58: Vol. 58 Hardcover – 12 Jan 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr. Jane Holder is a Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Laws at University College London (UCL), where she has worked since 1992. She is Co-director of the centre of Law and the Environment and the Centre of Law and the European Union at the Faculty of Laws at UCL, and is a member of the board of the journal Social Legal Studies.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Theory & Philosophy
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Corporate
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Biotechnology
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Bioengineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Chemical & Biochemical Engineering
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Civil Liberties & Political Activism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > International Institutions
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy