- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Ryland Peters & Small (12 Mar. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849755639
- ISBN-13: 978-1849755634
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 0.1 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (34 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 19,049 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Curious Barista’s Guide to Coffee Hardcover – 12 Mar 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'entertainingly written.' --Coffee House, Mar 15
About the Author
Tristan Stephenson is a bright star in the bartending world. He has worked with Jamie Oliver and was a brand ambassador, training bartenders at The Ritz, among other top hotels. In 2009 he set up Fluid Movement – a consultancy company for the drinks industry. He went on to open the critically acclaimed London bar The Worship Street Whistling Shop. This is Tristan’s third book for RPS after the hugely successful ‘The Curious Bartender’ and ‘The Curious Bartender: An Odyssey of Malt, Bourbon & Rye Whiskies’ (978-1-84975-562-7), just published.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this as a gift, so it is difficult to give a full review. I had a cheeky scan of the content and found it interesting to the point that I intend to purchase for myself.Published 9 months ago by Snrgruffalo
Brilliant intro to the subject of coffee, not just being a 'barista'. Nice COFFEE table book and then some.Published 9 months ago by O. T.