- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 267 KB
- Print Length: 90 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Late Nite Books (26 Mar. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00C29BY6Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,294,232 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cure (Panacea Book 1) Kindle Edition
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
If the plot line of The Cure interests you, then I'd strongly recommend you read The Trouble with Lichen instead.
I found The Cure a very disappointing book indeed.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
won on librarything.com for review.
Cure (Panacea) by Brian Kittrell is a short story of one man's hope for the world and another man trying to destroy it. The story will keep you on the edge of your seat though out most of the story.
I enjoyed the story so much that I would have liked to see as a full novel.
I did receive a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.
I was pleasantly surprised. What would you do if you had possession of the ultimate cure for every disease known to man? What lengths would some people go to get it for themselves? Would you choose to make it accessible to everyone? Or would you think you hit the jackpot and run the prices up for each dose?
Seen from the viewpoints of two main characters, Cure (Panacea) is a short book, but keeps you on the edge of your seat. I think I'm going to actually buy the other two books in this series - which is high praise for someone who got this book for free!
For this price, it's a no-brainer. Pick it up before Brian changes his mind!
This is a high tech science fiction based book about advanced nanotechnology. The characters are fully drawn out and you will quickly find yourself immersed into the tale that Brian has written. This is a science based medical thriller with espionage and action packed from beginning to end.
The ending seemed a bit rushed as I guess all series do and I hated to see it end. I cannot wait for the next installment. Thank you Brian, bring it on.
This was provided to me for free from the Author on The Library Thing member giveaway for an independent and fair review.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Technothrillers
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Hard Science Fiction
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > High Tech
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Thrillers > Technothrillers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Hard Science Fiction