Culture and Everyday Life Paperback – 21 Jul 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Andy Bennett is Professor of Cultural Sociology and Director of the Griffith Centre for Cultural Research at Griffith University, Queensland, Australia. He has authored and edited numerous books including Popular Music and Youth Culture (Palgrave Macmillian, 2000), Cultures of Popular Music (Open University Press, 2001), Remembering Woodstock (Ashgate, 2004), Music Scenes (Vanderbilt University Press, 2004) with Richard A. Peterson and Music, Style and Aging (Berg, 2012) with Paul Hodgkinson. Bennett was lead Chief Investigator on a three-year, five-country project funded by the Australian Research Council entitled Popular Music and Cultural Memory (DP1092910). He is also a Faculty Fellow of the Center for Cultural Sociology at Yale University.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology